Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
This should be a good fight if it happens , this will be a step up Pascal imo . I think Mirandas power will be too much for Pascal.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
You haven't seen him fight yet! Wait and see LL.
lol i know dude, but putting him in with Miranda after 18 pro fights sounds like a recipe for disaster:laugh: Il wait till i see him though..

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like miranda but because of his story and his punchers chance. He doesnt have that savvy about him though like pascal. He fights to fight and I respect that. Pascal is a pure boxer/puncher. His chin will definently be tested.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I hate boxers like Miranda who don't have solid fundamentals. He relies on his power and that pisses me off. Learn the art of your craft dammit.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shane, he simply doesnt have the athletic ability and the mobility to be a boxer. HE does pretty damn good with what he's got. I enjoy it.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I have never seen pascal fight. But a fight like this for an up and comer is what he really needs. A win against a name boxing fans know will boost his name and Lord knows only a NAME will bring you the big dollar big title fights

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I hate boxers like Miranda who don't have solid fundamentals. He relies on his power and that pisses me off. Learn the art of your craft dammit.
tell us how you REALLLLLLLY feel about miranda:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

everything you stated is on point, and that's why pascal could shine against him;)

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
You can't hate on Miranda...kid has heart. In his last fight, he actually had some fundamentals in his last fight. He's one of my favorite boxers to watch. That's like cracking mike tyson for not having enough stamina to last more than 6 rounds :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i like what i saw from jean and im taking him to beat pantera in this one.

if only edison had skill and defence, he'd be amazing. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts