1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
I agree :thumbsup:, just as long as he stays away from Lacy's haymakers

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
both guys doesnt have much of a chin, but Lacy looked absolutely terrible last time. Miranda can hit harder than Mendonza, and I think he would probably KO lacy out cold.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Lacy has never been knocked out. And he's only been down once. Miranda has been stopped. Both fighters are not what they were made out to be. But I think Lacy can win this

·
Registered
26 Posts
Lacy Is Naturally bigger right? We all saw what happened when Pavlik walked Miranda down and made him fight backwards.

Then again Lazy probably doesnt have the punch output pavlik has.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
They both suck but i think Lacy sucks even more but dont be so sure, you never know how much Miranda actually decides to suck.

But yeah i think Miranda has more left in him.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They both suck but i think Lacy sucks even more but dont be so sure, you never know how much Miranda actually decides to suck.

But yeah i think Miranda has more left in him.
this is funny coming from someone who has a pic of the man that was scared to fight Miranda.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
both guys doesnt have much of a chin, but Lacy looked absolutely terrible last time. Miranda can hit harder than Mendonza, and I think he would probably KO lacy out cold.
call me crazy but Miranda took some nasty shots first time around when he fought Abraham, seemed to take them pretty well, all the fights he lost he was not taking care of himself properly between fights.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
this is funny coming from someone who has a pic of the man that was scared to fight Miranda.
:laugh::laugh: Funny but true.

call me crazy but Miranda took some nasty shots first time around when he fought Abraham, seemed to take them pretty well, all the fights he lost he was not taking care of himself properly between fights.
I agree 100%. He needs to fight in the LHW or Cruiserweight...they both seem to be closer to his natural weight division.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
What's left of Jeff Lacys jelly brain, won't be able to put up with a straight right from Miranda, his shock absorbers are shut, he really shouldn't put his health at risk anymore.......

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
:laugh::laugh: Funny but true.

I agree 100%. He needs to fight in the LHW or Cruiserweight...they both seem to be closer to his natural weight division.
at cruiser there are far more bigger guys that will eat him. they aint even slow in terms of hand speed. light heavy he aint gonna beat roy jones, j calzaghe, glen johnson, hopkins or even chad dawson.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
at cruiser there are far more bigger guys that will eat him. they aint even slow in terms of hand speed. light heavy he aint gonna beat roy jones, j calzaghe, glen johnson, hopkins or even chad dawson.
Yeah I don't think he will make an impact at Cruiserweight. However at Light Heavyweight he might, as Jones, Calzaghe, Johnson and Hopkins will all be on the way out soon.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts