Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im hearing on another board this fight could be made for mid july.

pavlik looks tailor made for miranda with his slack defence i see another big win for miranda in this then taylor if calzaghe hasn't got to him must take notice.
 

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Kelly Pavlik is the tallest Middleweight I have ever seen... HE IS SIX FOOT TWO AND A HALF... yet seems to be hard to beat. I hope like hell that Edison "Pantera" Miranda knocks the living **** out him like there's no tomorrow... that'd be sweet! :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey whit tyson, erik reagan is 6ft4. :laugh:
 

·
Mental Midget
Joined
·
4,170 Posts
I dont know if im confident about Miranda for this fight. I thought he looked terrible in his last fight, and to be honest he doesnt have great defense himself either. If Pavlik catches him, it could be lights out. Either way, I dont see a decision in this fight.
 

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
Miranda is stronger, hits harder, a little quicker with his punches and has a better chin. Kelly pavlik has yet to show me something. I elieve tommy hearns was taller than pavlik, anywayz, im goign with miranda with this one which wil set up a match with jt and that should be good.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he's a freak of nature.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,108 Posts
White Tyson said:
Kelly Pavlik is the tallest Middleweight I have ever seen... HE IS SIX FOOT TWO AND A HALF... yet seems to be hard to beat. I hope like hell that Edison "Pantera" Miranda knocks the living **** out him like there's no tomorrow... that'd be sweet! :D
Jeez why you so against Pavlik?

Yeah Regan is a local guy I go to his fights alot. H is not that good & doesnt use his size & reach correctly.
 

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
ERIK said:
Jeez why you so against Pavlik?

Yeah Regan is a local guy I go to his fights alot. H is not that good & doesnt use his size & reach correctly.
I got nothing against Pavlik... I like him... it's just that I am an even bigger Miranda fan. I reckon Miranda could be responsibly for Taylor's first ever defeat! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,108 Posts
White Tyson said:
I reckon Miranda could be responsibly for Taylor's first ever defeat! :cool:
Maybe , but he will need to do better than his performance against Green to beat Taylor.
 

·
Mental Midget
Joined
·
4,170 Posts
Miranda will get flat out beat down by Taylor if they fight. In fact, I would bet on the first KO in several fights for JT on that fight. Miranda fights clumsy, lacks solid defense, and doesnt have the length/reach of jermaine taylor.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
Captainobvious99 said:
Miranda will get flat out beat down by Taylor if they fight. In fact, I would bet on the first KO in several fights for JT on that fight. Miranda fights clumsy, lacks solid defense, and doesnt have the length/reach of jermaine taylor.

Agreed. I don't undersand why so many people are hyping this guy up so much. He is so sloppy, but I would love for Jermaine to destroy him and shut him up.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we'll see if taylor has the balls to man up anyway.
 

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
If... when... these two go at it... I hope like hell that it's one of the best ever fights in the complete and utter history of Professional Boxing in The Middleweight Division... I really hope that it's something very special!:cool:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
taylor is at the stage even his own fans are demanding a big performance from him. will it come against sergio mora? it should! mora cant punch so taylor should realy go for the kill and get it in this fight, i bet miranda would blow mora away in less than 4 rounds.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
If Taylor doesn't KO Mora by atleast round 8, he is in fact one of the most undeserving champs of all time.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top