1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
He's either gonna KO one of the best or get exposed. With the way he fights I can't see him EVER going to a decision.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Pac would make a fool out of Valero,early tkofor Pac after giving Valero a beating, Valero is tailor made for Pac imo.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Pac would make a fool out of Valero,early tkofor Pac after giving Valero a beating, Valero is tailor made for Pac imo.
He might beat Valero. But Pac's destroying days are over. He was hesitant to let his hands go against Marquez. And Valero hits harder than Marquez.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Great news!

Hopefully New York and Vegas wont be to far behind Texas...

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I can't see NY every letting him fight. They were the most against it being that one of the major doctors from the committee was a NY doc.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I can't see NY every letting him fight. They were the most against it being that one of the major doctors from the committee was a NY doc.
If everyone else alows him to though there gonna look pretty stoopid.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I don't think he'll get past Texas. He still has that brain problem and it is serious. If it were up to me I would have to flip a coin on it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I don't think he'll get past Texas. He still has that brain problem and it is serious. If it were up to me I would have to flip a coin on it.

There is nothing wrong with him, he's been passed in about 5 countrys now including here in the UK.

They have to just hold up there hands and admit being wrong.

He had an injury from a crash, it was not permanent though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts