Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, who's your man or Hilary (I don't know what Hilary is, I think maybe one of those mixes).

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Man the Ron Paul supporters drive me crazy. I had a guy trying to put a RP sticker on me the other day on campus and I nearly snapped and hurt him.

Bill,

We don't even know who the final candidates are yet.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If Ron Paul was the republican candidate then he would have had my vote. I strongly agree with him on foreign policy, and I am in line with some of his domestic policy. There are a few things I disagree with him on domestic issues but I would comprise.

If he changes his mind and run as an independent, he will get my vote.

If it comes between McCain and Obama, I will vote for Obama. If it is between McCain and Hillary, I will carefully vote for Hillary. Note I said the word carefully because I know right now she is saying she wants to pull the troops out of Iraq. But when debating a republican she may change her words around. I have watched her change her position a few times in the past.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should have hit him for fun, not cause he is trying to get you to vote.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
If Ron Paul was the republican candidate then he would have had my vote. I strongly agree with him on foreign policy, and I am in line with some of his domestic policy. There are a few things I disagree with him on domestic issues but I would comprise.

If he changes his mind and run as an independent, he will get my vote.

If it comes between McCain and Obama, I will vote for Obama. If it is between McCain and Hillary, I will carefully vote for Hillary. Note I said the word carefully because I know right now she is saying she wants to pull the troops out of Iraq. But when debating a republican she may change her words around. I have watched her change her position a few times in the past.
I agree with you.

Not only do I agree with Ron Pauls foreign policy, I also love the fact that he is ADAMANT aboutremoving the Federal Reserve central banking system, which by the way is about as "federal" as FedEx.

He also plans to eliminate the income tax which is almost entirely funnelled to the federal reserve to pay of the interest on all of the money they print for us.

Ron Paul in my mind is *clearly* the best candidate. Its a shame he isnt being given nearly as much media attention as the other candidates...wonder why ?:rolleyes:
Did you know that the Fox network didnt allow him to participate in one of their candidate debates?! Jay Leno heard about it and put him on his show because of it:
YouTube - Ron Paul on Jay Leno 1/07/2008

pxdmNzKNfU

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
I dont understand how they show him as having like 2 -8% in the polls. He wins the candidate debates as shown by internet voting.

I really hope he either beats out McCain(fraud), or goes independant. He has the whole package...

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I really like the guy as well. The only problem is that he has zero shot regardless of how obvious it is to most of us that he is by far a better candidate than the other big 3.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Im not to aware of the goings on in American politics but what ive heard is the black guy is the best candidate.

If thats the case then he should get in and if he does it would show the rest of the world that the racism problems in America are not much of an isue anymore.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
It just depends on who "speaks to you" Oboma is all about change...AKA, my taxes are going up. I don't want change, and if he gets in there it's HE that's gonna change. The old Washington guard will stay firmly intact.

Hillary? I don't see how any self respecting man can call a woman "commander in chief" I'd rather take a bullet.

Ron Paul? The second coming of Ross Perot, he was laughed at. No one person could even begin to make all the changes he proposes, so not realistic.

McCain presents the least threat to me, but to get excited about any politician is foolish IMO.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tommy, obviously you guys can only see what the media throws at you, but it's so obvious that they don't like/want Ron Paul (IMO the best pick). The past 3-4 elections have been more who will do less damage than who will do a better job. The choices get worse and worse. At least Ron Paul challenges and will discuss matters others are afraid to touch. Hilary: An idiot, liar, and cry baby (if the crying act was real). Obama: Playing the game that was played last elections by the democrats "Change, change, change." Barely anything gets changed. McCain: a fraud, but great war hero which is what gave him brownie points from a lot of people.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
I agree with your assesment for the most part Bill.

Rayman:
McCain has stated he would keep troops in Iraq for a hundred years. That sounds pretty threatening to me. But then again I'm not a supporter of this fraud war.

I have no problem voting for a woman, a black man, etc. I want someone in office who will do whats right for the country.

·
Banned
589 Posts
Im not to aware of the goings on in American politics but what ive heard is the black guy is the best candidate.

If thats the case then he should get in and if he does it would show the rest of the world that the racism problems in America are not much of an isue anymore.
No It Wouldnt. It Would Just Be A Big Accomplishment For African-Americans. But That Doesnt Stop People Disliking Some One Because They're Not Of The Same Ethnic Group. You Still Have Middle Easterns Who Are Hated Because They "Look" The People We've Gone To War With. And You Still Have The General Dislike For Mexicans For Whatever Reasons. Its Not As If 90 Percent Of The Country Elected Obama, Its The Majority Out Of Voters That Do. So They Only Speak For Those Of The Same Beliefs. As Long As People Are Entitled To There Own Opinion, Racism Is Always Gonna Exist.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts