Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YouTube - eminem- Hail Mary (Ja Rule Diss)

Old track but I just realise now when I heard 50's verse he completely ripped almost everything Pac did. I know that's the point but I see people giving him credit callin his verses sick but he not only ripped part of the second verse of Hail Mary.. but he ripped like a whole verse from "Against All Odds" just changing the names and ****.

Makes me hate him more now.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
50's fake **** verse

Little ***** name Ja think he live like me, talkin' bout he left da hospital took nine like me
U livin' fantasies ***** I reject your deposit, when your little sweet ass gonna come outta da closet
Now he wonderin why Dmx blowed him out, next time grown folks talkin' bitch close your mouth
Peep me I take dis war **** deeply cause I seen to many real ****** ballin' to let these bitch ****** beat me
Yous a muthafuckin' punk cause u won't see me wit gloves, quit scarin' dem kids wit your ugly ass mug
And u can tell dem ****** u roll wit whatever u want, but u and I know whats goin' on
***** payback Tah I know your bitch ass from way back, when knew me when I was strapped wit macs knew I don't play dat
All these old rappers tryin' to advance its all over now take it like a man
Pac's verse
This little ***** named Nas thinks he live like me
Talkin bout he left the hospital took five like me
You living fantasies, ***** I reject your deposit
We shook Dre punk ass, now we out of the closet
Mobb Deep wonder why ***** blowed them out
Next time grown folks talk, ***** close your mouth
Peep me, I take this war **** deeply
Done seen too many real players fall to let these bitch ****** beat me
Puffy lets be honest you a punk or you will see me with gloves
Remember that **** you said to Vibe about me bein a thug
50's verse
Irv lookin' like Larry holmes flabby and sick, tryin' to playa hate on my **** man eat a fat ****
Lovin dis **** dats how u made me, feel like i got u ****** crazy
Against all olds open my door muthafuckas know dis be da realest **** i ever wrote
Against all olds i'm in da studio gettin' blowed, to the truest **** i ever spoke 21 guns salute
Pac's verse
****** lookin like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick
Tryin to player hate on my ****, you eat a fat ****
Let it be known this is how you made me
Lovin how I got you ****** crazy

Against all odds
Hopin my thug motherfuckers know
This be the realest **** I ever wrote
Against all odds, up in the studio, gettin blowed
To the truest **** I ever spoke, against all odds

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Yea I remember that, but I dont consider that a remix, I understand if people remake a song or do a remix to it but only w da same hook but how you gonna use peoples verse and switch a few words and call it a remix/diss? Jay-z do the same bullshit with biggie. If one rapper uses another rappers verse, new or old, its called jocking, dont get me wrong, some rappers might say a line or 2 at some point, but if you listen to 50 n Jay they're habitual verse jockers

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I remember that, but I dont consider that a remix, I understand if people remake a song or do a remix to it but only w da same hook but how you gonna use peoples verse and switch a few words and call it a remix/diss? Jay-z do the same bullshit with biggie. If one rapper uses another rappers verse, new or old, its called jocking, dont get me wrong, some rappers might say a line or 2 at some point, but if you listen to 50 n Jay they're habitual verse jockers
exactly b. good post.

G

·
It's a good diss track if you ingore 50 Spent. He struggles enough with his own material, so I'm not surprised he has to copy 2Pac almost word for word.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Cmon man u can't compare hova to cam. Is killa even still breathin? He's been quiet for a while now..

Man, I have no respect for Jay, and I don't like Cam as much as when he first came out but who the hell go around calling themself "Hova"? Jay wouldnt have been shiet if Big L didn't mentor him, Dame didn't show him the business and if Biggie wouldn't have died, He's the ultimate Swag Jacker, took pieces of different things he jocked and now ppl fall for the bullshit. Yea he rich, sold mad records and thats good for him but as a artist hes trash, n I dont wanna hear about reasonable doubt, that album was not all its Hyped up to be.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I wish that million dollar rap battle happened. 50 Is GARBAGE. So is Jay-Z thank god i've never liked that garbage ass rapper. I know whats good and whats not. Jay is just plain wack. Did you hear His A billie lyrics? wtf was he rambling about?

G

·
No need to apologise, by listenable I meant compared to his other crap. Reasonable Doubt is a great album but Jay Z is still living off that. He's really went downhill since those days. It's like 2 different people.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts