Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Where'd you hear it was going to be called relapse?
I heard it from someone who was supposably at his recent book signing from EM himself. Who knows though. That won't be the name of his next mixtape. Someone at DJ said it would be entitled back on time.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Tonight Em said it will be most likely called Relapse, but he isn't sure yet. He said it could change at any time.

G

·
From hearing that I've a feeling this new album will be very average. Probably the same old whining about Kim and Hailie thrown in with some stupid voices about random shitt. Sounds like his creativity is shot but I hope he proves me wrong.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
From hearing that I've a feeling this new album will be very average. Probably the same old whining about Kim and Hailie thrown in with some stupid voices about random shitt. Sounds like his creativity is shot but I hope he proves me wrong.
Damn you gotta be crazy! I like this track a lot.

G

·
I'm a big fan of Eminem, especially SS LP but since after MM LP he's been badly on the slide. This track is several levels below IMO. I wasn't expecting it to top those two albums but I thought it would be better than it was.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Originally Posted by ulster86 View Post

^^^ i agree 100%

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
If you pay attention to the first half of his verse it is amazing. I've listened to this at least 100 times.

G

·
I've payed attention to it all and my first thought was "hmmmmmm just saved myself £15". If that's what he's dropping first I'm not exactly pumped for the rest.

I've heard alot of his unreleased stuff that is better than this crap. Just my pessimistic 2 penneth!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts