Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow night at 8PM ET Eminem is scheduled to speak publicly for the first time in quite a while. He's rumored to be speaking about his upcoming album as well as what he's been working on. Here's how you can listen.

1. Go to SIRIUS Satellite Radio - The Best Radio On Radio
2. Click listen online
3. Sign up for the free 3 day trial. Just give your email.
4. You'll get an email with a username and password.
5. Go back to sirius.com and click on "MEDIA PLAYER"
6. Enter your user name and password.
7. Select Shade 45 from the hip hop list.

You may want to get their early to avoid e-lines. I'd suggest launching the player 30 minutes prior to the scheduled speaking appearance. Enjoy

-Shane

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
So far Eminem is just answering questions about Masta Ace...

"I used to work at Lil Caesar's pizza, and I'd walk around bumpin' Ace on the head phones." -Eminem

Now they're playing some old school Masta Ace.

"Were there any Ace records that people slept on, Em?"

"Basically everything that wasn't a single. All of his shitt was ill."

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well that was a waste of time. Eminem didn't even say anything about what he's been working on, and he didn't address Wayne's comments about him being scared to get on a song with him. All he really did was make farting noises, and talk about Ace. It was cool to hear from him though.

·
Registered
472 Posts
eminem??? ::::YAWN:::::

ZZZzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZ

let me know when he makes a decent album...its been 5+ years since ive heard a quality album form him

G

·
50 has made some good tracks.. but out of all of them only one of them is actually really good..

MANY MEN
That is his best tune but I've gave up on him. He mumbles too much but some of his stuff is listenable. Saying that I never listen to him unless I'm at someone else's house or something. He's too commercial.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
eminem??? ::::YAWN:::::

ZZZzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZ

let me know when he makes a decent album...its been 5+ years since ive heard a quality album form him
That's funny because in the last 5 years he's only had one album, yet you phrase your comment as if he's been droppin annually. Eminem's worst album (Encore) shitts all over 99.999999% of the shitt out today.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
That's funny because in the last 5 years he's only had one album, yet you phrase your comment as if he's been droppin annually. Eminem's worst album (Encore) shitts all over 99.999999% of the shitt out today.
I particularly love encore. Not my fav eminem album, but still great imo.

·
Registered
472 Posts
And encore is below average...Just because everything else is **** that doesnt make average listenings turn into gold does it?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And encore is below average...Just because everything else is **** that doesnt make average listenings turn into gold does it?
Below average? Umm...
Marshall Mathers LP was a fukkin awesome album IMO. I don't think Eminem has ever managed to live up to that since..
Yeah that was his best album.
the slim shady lp was his best work, 2nd was mashall mathers imo...he has only had a few decent tracks since 2002+ everything else was terrible...classic example of what money has done to his sound...need proof?

YouTube - D12 & Eminem My Band TERRIBLE!!!
Eminem dropped MANY great tracks after 2002. Need proof?

Listen to these before commenting. You tell me something wrong with each song, and why each of them from 2004, are "below average."

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.