Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are here to talk boxing and get along. We can argue, debate and discuss anything boxing related but it's time to stop the stupid crap. We have had alts, insults, drug talk, lewd sex tales and absoultely inappropriate discussions recently. they need to end. If you can enjoyably joke at eachother that is one thing but if you know that someone doesn't like you how about you don't come after them jsut looking to stir the pot. And don't deny it's just stirring the pot. We know better. Infractions are easy to give and we have been very leniant about giving them. It's also very easy to abide by the forum's very simple rules. Let's try doing this so we don't have to go the alternate route.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Trueblue already locked a thread and gave his reasons. He also issued warnings to those responsible. What is even the point of this thread? To repeat the same thing he's already said?

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not everybody got warnings, Gerald. THis needs to be said straight out in the forum so that everybody can see it and there will be no misunderstandings. Now everybody knows what's up.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
We are here to talk boxing and get along. We can argue, debate and discuss anything boxing related but it's time to stop the stupid crap. We have had alts, insults, drug talk, lewd sex tales and absoultely inappropriate discussions recently. they need to end. If you can enjoyably joke at eachother that is one thing but if you know that someone doesn't like you how about you don't come after them jsut looking to stir the pot. And don't deny it's just stirring the pot. We know better. Infractions are easy to give and we have been very leniant about giving them. It's also very easy to abide by the forum's very simple rules. Let's try doing this so we don't have to go the alternate route.
I noticed you said "absolutely inappropriate discussions recently". I know you can't insult members. But aside from that what exactly is allowed in the lounge? It seems like every other thread made in the lounge is considered inappropriate. Than please let me know what is allowed.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I noticed you said "absolutely inappropriate discussions recently". I know you can't insult members. But aside from that what exactly is allowed in the lounge? It seems like every other thread made in the lounge is considered inappropriate. Than please let me know what is allowed.
I feel the same way. The lounge should be open to anything but racism.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
drug talk is not allowed. Still have to watch your language. Basically it's the same as what's not allowed in the general discussion areas. The lounge is a place for members to discuss things other than boxing while still sticking to the basic forum rules.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
drug talk is not allowed. Still have to watch your language. Basically it's the same as what's not allowed in the general discussion areas. The lounge is a place for members to discuss things other than boxing while still sticking to the basic forum rules.
Is that mentioned in the forum rules?

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I come on this board to talk to a bunch of people about boxing and anything else that is going on. I kind of figured I could talk to you all like I talk to my friends. It appears I cant. So no talk about racism, drinking and fat chicks either I guess.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Don't worry about it VD. You guys do what you want. I'll never warn or give you an infraction again. I get too many mixed messages about what we are supposed to do and have gotten the raw end of people bending the rules just because someone believes something a certain way. Screw this. I thought I was doing the job that was handed to me but apparently not. Ya'll do whatever the hell you want.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.