Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you were a pro fighter what would your entrance music be?

For me, I'm thinking Pantera "Cowboys From Hell"

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Dude I'm so for real. Elton John never gets the credit he deserves, and you know he beats a lot of ass. ;) LMAO

I was kidding.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Dude I'm so for real. Elton John never gets the credit he deserves, and you know he beats a lot of ass. ;) LMAO

I was kidding.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

i'd have to go with "freak on a leash" by korn as my entrance music

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts

I was kidding.
LOL, thats classic Shane right there :laugh:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Slayer -Raining Blood
Or .. Any Meshuggah Song's .. Check that out if you like Metal .. They are amazing

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
"Aint no stopping us now" by something and MacFadden.

or "The final countdown" by Europe.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I would probably say Rage Against the Machine's "Calm Like A Bomb"

I get friggin fired up with that song. Football, basketball, whatever. I think that'd be my entrance song..
Man I absolutely love Rage! That song owns.
Slayer -Raining Blood
Or .. Any Meshuggah Song's .. Check that out if you like Metal .. They are amazing
Wow, not many people know Meshugga, but they are super badass. I don't like them as much now, but that cd with the spikes all over it was amazing.
CHAOSPHERE was the name.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya'll remember on the Simpsons when Homer was gonna box Drederik tatum and came out to "Why Can't we be Friends" That was classic!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
ya'll remember on the Simpsons when Homer was gonna box Drederik tatum and came out to "Why Can't we be Friends" That was classic!
LMAO.

Thats the one when he was beating on the hobo's at moe's right?

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea, it was great. Best quote in the show was

"He's a hungry young fighter, in fact he's fighting for a sandwich"

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
yea, it was great. Best quote in the show was

"He's a hungry young fighter, in fact he's fighting for a sandwich"
I take it you just watched that one again Icantbox. :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
Shane ! .. No Way Nice man .. Thats one of my FAVORITE Bands.. Metal Wise.. I Love Rap too .. Big time music fan I like anything that's got a Hot beat.. sick rift, I appreciate music alot. Meshuggah is AMAZING Best Metal Band going ..Course they arent from the US from Sweeden I am still Waiting to see them in concert I heard they are awsome Live. Get all of those albums you cant go wrong .. Nice to see another fan of some GOOD Music

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Shane ! .. No Way Nice man .. Thats one of my FAVORITE Bands.. Metal Wise.. I Love Rap too .. Big time music fan I like anything that's got a Hot beat.. sick rift, I appreciate music alot. Meshuggah is AMAZING Best Metal Band going ..Course they arent from the US from Sweeden I am still Waiting to see them in concert I heard they are awsome Live. Get all of those albums you cant go wrong .. Nice to see another fan of some GOOD Music
I've seen Meshuggah live twice in Dallas. They are pretty awesome in person. You should check out my favorite band, Every Time I Die. They aren't the same as Meshuggah, but they are insane. I never miss a concert when they are in Dallas.

TAKE ACTION! TOUR 2008

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Bad to the Bone -- George Thorogood & The Destroyers

1 - 20 of 26 Posts