Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
G

·
"Forget this crap guy" God Damn that annoys me. They are showing Bhop Zero repect, i really hope and pray Bhop sticks it right up them.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Man old Enzo sure copies mayweathers ploy doesnt he. He starts bitching about Hopkins dirty tactics and the fight hasnt started yet.
He's trying to work on Crazy Cortez the way mayweather 's gang did before the hatton fight. C'mon Enzo this is a boxing match , a fight, not a dang ballet. I hope its a good fight completely on the level and may the best man win

·
8,579 Posts
An old Tom Cat. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Yeah you may call him an old tom cat but dont forget tom cats can fight.lol Shame Enzo has to start this negativity

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Man old Enzo sure copies mayweathers ploy doesnt he. He starts bitching about Hopkins dirty tactics and the fight hasnt started yet.
He's trying to work on Crazy Cortez the way mayweather 's gang did before the hatton fight. C'mon Enzo this is a boxing match , a fight, not a dang ballet. I hope its a good fight completely on the level and may the best man win
Again, in a thread about Enzo Calzaghe of all people you bring up the man that you are in fact infatuated with; Mayweather. He owns your mind obviously.

I like Enzo, and I think he's playing the cards just right.

·
8,579 Posts
Again, in a thread about Enzo Calzaghe of all people you bring up the man that you are in fact infatuated with; Mayweather. He owns your mind obviously.

I like Enzo, and I think he's playing the cards just right.
Shane to use your friend Lance's term I do believe you are stalking me LOL :cheeky4:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Hush. Calzaghe is going to win and its common knowledge hopkins is dirty. Cortez will never even see that interview.....

You dont want the best man to win cj, you want bhop to win and if he doesnt, you want to blame everything on the ref. You will give calzaghe no credit when he wins.

·
8,579 Posts
Hush. Calzaghe is going to win and its common knowledge hopkins is dirty. Cortez will never even see that interview.....

You dont want the best man to win cj, you want bhop to win and if he doesnt, you want to blame everything on the ref. You will give calzaghe no credit when he wins.
I do want the best man to win. The only problem in the fight is Cortez which way will his bias go

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I agree with what he said about B-Hop's plan. He will do whatever he can to slow down the pace of the fight. Calzaghe must not allow him to do so or he will get beat. He shouldn't rush in there and throw punches in bunches without thinking either. He's gonna have to outwork B-Hop without exposing himself too much.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Calzaghe is a natural counter puncher, he can beat Nard either way.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Calzaghe is a smart fighter but given B-Hop's accuracy and smothering tactics, Joe has to throw a lot of punches to win the rounds. Even more so than usual. And he must not drop his hands and start his showboating stuff or else B-Hop is gonna make him pay. Joe should get the W but like he said, this is gonna be a hard fight.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Calzaghe is a smart fighter but given B-Hop's accuracy and smothering tactics, Joe has to throw a lot of punches to win the rounds. Even more so than usual. And he must not drop his hands and start his showboating stuff or else B-Hop is gonna make him pay. Joe should get the W but like he said, this is gonna be a hard fight.
i think calzaghe won't be doing any of his showboating against hopkins. joe should win, but they way he's talking about going toe to toe and what not makes me like hopkins chances even more.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
i think calzaghe won't be doing any of his showboating against hopkins. joe should win, but they way he's talking about going toe to toe and what not makes me like hopkins chances even more.
Calzaghe loves to taunt his opponents though. That's just the way he fights. I'm pretty sure he will drop his hands at least once or do a bolo punch or a little dance. There will be a lot of toe to toe action in this fight. I have a feeling it's gonna be really exciting.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Calzaghe loves to taunt his opponents though. That's just the way he fights. I'm pretty sure he will drop his hands at least once or do a bolo punch or a little dance. There will be a lot of toe to toe action in this fight. I have a feeling it's gonna be really exciting.
yeah, it's definately going to be more exciting than people expect. it's not like calzaghe just comes forward and is defensively oreinted like winky. calzaghe's all over the place.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts