Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Enzo Maccarinelli has matured into the real deal, watching him tear apart Wayne Braithwaite last week has shown him to be 'the' force in the cruiser-weight division, and ultimately, heavyweight. He's got the height, speed, stamina and most certainly the power. At 6 foot 4 hes also got the height. Judging by the assemble of no names + the Klitckho's currently labouring in the heavyweight, what an opportunity Enzo has to be the best heavyweight of an uninspiring crop. .

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
romone said:
I think Enzo Maccarinelli has matured into the real deal, watching him tear apart Wayne Braithwaite last week has shown him to be 'the' force in the cruiser-weight division, and ultimately, heavyweight. He's got the height, speed, stamina and most certainly the power. At 6 foot 4 hes also got the height. Judging by the assemble of no names + the Klitckho's currently labouring in the heavyweight, what an opportunity Enzo has to be the best heavyweight of an uninspiring crop. .
i agree with everything you've said there except the part about wlad, wlads a totaly diffrent fighter under steward than the one who lost tro sanders and i see him dominating at HW for the next few years.

cant wait to see haye v mac though.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I have a few doubts about Macca's chin, but his defense is improving alot and i couldnt believe the snappy jab he had in his last fight. Hes getting better everytime i see him and hope he unifies against Cunningham in November.

I doubt Enzo goes to HW though, hes well under the limit at Cruiserweight and he looks a bit fleshy even. I think Haye would beat him though.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I thought Enzo fought a really good fight. Not to cavalier in his approach and he stuck to his gameplan.
He showed a good jab, defence, chin and stamina so has ticked many boxes with this win.

Overall I still rate him below David Haye but I think Enzo will beat Steve Cunningham in their Unification fight (WBO and IBF)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.