Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm new to boxing and would like to get some advice on good equipment brands for gloves, headgear etc. Basically, I dont want to spend a fortune on gear but at the same time dont want gloves padded with cat hair or some such ;). If you think you can recommend me a brand (European preferably to cut down on postage cost) I'd be very greatful.

All the best

A.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Well, if your going to be buying quite a few items, then at least shipping will be combined through a US company. I HIGHLY recommend either ringside.com or titleboxing.com

They both provide very high quality gear at good prices. Check out our Equipment Review section for details on some of the items we've reviewd from these and other companies, here on the website. Maybe that will give you some ideas to get going on.

If your bent on only using a Euro company, I know some of our members have been posting positive reviews about Adidas boxing equipment. The Amir Khan line of gloves were well touted by some of our UK posters.

http://www.boxingforum.com/boxing-equipment-reviews/

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Boxing gloves - adidas, bbe, cleto reyes

Edited by Captainobvious

Your allowed to respond to the question with your site since the user was asking for a UK source. However, advertisements are not allowed.
Thanks for your cooperation.

-Capn

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
The adidas ranges are good. For a relatively new supplier of boxing equipment they have brought out some fantastic boxing gloves, boots and apparel.

Boxing Equipment:Boxing Gloves:Boxing Boots:Boxing Store,Clothing,gear,punchbags,headguards,medicine balls,adidas,lonsdale stocks a wide range of gloves and is also the Uk's largest supplier of boxing equipment.

You may want to check them out.
Thanks for the update!

I was hoping one of you UK guys would chime in. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Boxing equipment Advice !

Whereever questions on boxing equipment are requiredto be answered i will help you out as much as i can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts