Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like ESPN CLASSIC has bought the rights to replay alot of the showtime cards. They also bought the entire showtime library. This means no more reruns of the same ol' fights on espn classic. Great news for fight fans if you get espn classic and or don't have showtime!!!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tonight they showed Jeff Lacy winning his first world title on the undercard of a Wladimir Klitscko Fight.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I was watching Bowe Vs Holyfield the first one .. that fight was sick .. CLassics puts some good fights on believe it or not

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know, im sick of watching the bowe/holyfield trilogy, im excited to see a more variety of fights on espn classic.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Most people with HD tv's that can get HD channels get the channel Universal HD. And recently its been showing all the showtime cards about 2 or 3 weeks after they take place. They recently showed the donaire,forrest,tarver card and the malignaggi vs ngoudjo card. Really no need for showtime if you have Universal HD. Of course you'll just have to watch the fights a few weeks later.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dish Network at me and my wife's house. At my dads house he just has regular cable, but he gets about 15 free HD channels and it comes with universal HD.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I was wondering why you were having to pay an extra ten bucks for fights in HD on HBO PPV's. I'm all DirecTV.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually the only 2 times they made me pay more was oscar/floyd and taylor pavlik II, all the other ones in Hd, it was still 49.95. It was just weird, oh well.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, I get HD net, they mostly show mma crap as of lately because of mark cuban. Anyways Im out shane, peace. text me later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts