Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Hollywood, Fla. (ESPN2): Joel "Love Child" Julio vs. Jose Varela, 10 rounds, junior middleweights; Joe Greene vs. Jose Miguel Torres, 12 rounds, junior middleweights; Jesus Pabon vs. Bulmaro Solis, 6 rounds, junior welterweights; Kenny Galarza vs. Devarise Crayton, 6 rounds, junior welterweights; Thomas Dulorme vs. David Rodriguez, 4 rounds, lightweights; Jeremy Bryan vs. Chris Hill, 4 rounds, junior welterweights; Vineash Rungea vs. Kato Ferguson, 4 rounds, featherwights

My boy Nate Campbell should return to the air tonight on ESPN2 in about ten minutes.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I dont mine those fine usa softball players ( the blond pitcher ) but this crap is rediculous. Thank god its not tied anymore going into the 7th.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys want me to add a vBookie for the Julio fight? He's -2000, so it would be impossible to make much.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
This fight has been a lot of fun. I want to see Greene get knocked out. Torres is pretty dirty, but I like him. Greene is mentally weak and while his looking at his corner every two seconds isn't as annoying as Allan Green admiring his footwear, it's still pretty bad.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
hey torres is good for boxing, he could take a punch and his crazy antics make ppl want to watch..and he has a punchers chance..he will lose though ...

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This will be the last anyone hears of Torres.

I'm not adding vBookie. The odds suck.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Balistik you should get on fightjudge with us homie.

The rest of you should check it out. Fightjudge.com. We are going to score the Julio fight live.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts