Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Las Vegas (ESPN2): Alonzo Butler vs. Friday Ahunanya, 10 rounds, heavyweights; Kevin Burnett vs. Horace Ray Grant, 8 rounds, heavyweights; Marvelous Marvin Hagler in studio

These fights will start tomorrow night. We should have a decent amount of guys on here. We usually watch the fights and share opinions/thoughts on the guys in the ring. I encourage all to join. If you're in the UK or anywhere else let me know in advance and I will find you a stream of the fights. I'll see you guys tomorrow night.

-Shane

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This fat fukk better get his ass beat. If I was fighting him I would be enraged. I have no problem with overweight people who work for a living. Some people can not help it, but if you're a professional boxer you should NOT be a fat ass. I haven't been this appalled at something so simple in such a long time. Call me mean or whatever, but this really offends me. Get in shape or go work at McDonalds puffy.

Where the hell is everyone at?

Roll call!!!

Hector?
Danny?
Lance?
Gerald?
Nate?
Darlene?

Where are my people at?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
This fat fukk better get his ass beat. If I was fighting him I would be enraged. I have no problem with overweight people who work for a living. Some people can not help it, but if you're a professional boxer you should NOT be a fat ass. I haven't been this appalled at something so simple in such a long time. Call me mean or whatever, but this really offends me. Get in shape or go work at McDonalds puffy.

Where the hell is everyone at?

Roll call!!!

Hector?
Danny?
Lance?
Gerald?
Nate?
Darlene?

Where are my people at?
I'm here. G can't be here. LOL

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to see my homies! I forgot about G. Hey MattyIce wtf is your name? Is it Matt or Matty or something that has nothing to do with your tag like Alfonso? I want to know.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Whats good everybody, couldnt watch the fat guy fight it was making me type nauseous, it looked like he had lost weight but his skin was still stretched out. Thinking about it Hagler vs Pavlik would be a great fight

·
Registered
589 Posts
Whats good everybody, couldnt watch the fat guy fight it was making me type nauseous, it looked like he had lost weight but his skin was still stretched out. Thinking about it Hagler vs Pavlik would be a great fight
You didn't like his man boobs? LOL

1 - 20 of 40 Posts