Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Wow how in the world did soccer get placed as high as it did. Last time I checked just about everybody could ride a bike and kick a ball.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Im pretty sure that tito has went on record saying that boxing was harder than running the marathon.

Its an alright list, I've done all the things above boxing on that list, and boxing is by far the most difficult.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Im pretty sure that tito has went on record saying that boxing was harder than running the marathon.

Its an alright list, I've done all the things above boxing on that list, and boxing is by far the most difficult.
Boxing is ranked #1 as most difficult. I dont know how wrestling is as high as it is.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
soccer is actually vey hard they run crazy lenghts during one game. and they sprint most of it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I played soccer for over 13 years, You had to be in great shape to be a force but for boxing, you have to be even more well conditioned. I must of looked at the wrong list. I could of sworn it said boxing was number 4 or 5.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Wow how in the world did soccer get placed as high as it did. Last time I checked just about everybody could ride a bike and kick a ball.
Really? I was shocked that it was 10th. Soccer takes incredible endurance, speed, power, and coordination. Theres NO way baseball/softball should have been anywhere NEAR that high (9th). All baseball requires is coordination.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I'll concure on that Steve. I played baseball from a very young age, and by my sophmore year in highschool, I became highly bored with it. If you were in decent shape, Could hit the ball without being afraid of it hitting you, you were good to go. Baseball is just about the easiest and boring sport for any naturally gifted athlete.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
How can football be rated # 3 some of those big defensive and offensive linemen couldnt walk the length of the pitch without sucking oxygen plus a 90 min game takes all of three hours to complete with all the stoppages and time outs plus half the team is resting over 50% of the time :cheeky4:

·
Registered
221 Posts
I played baseball and football. Conditioning aside, skillwise it's not easy to hit a 95MPH cut fastball. I will bet anybody 10 to 1 that I kick a goal before they so much as touch the ball. I'll give you that baseball is a boring sport, but come on, watching soccer for a whole game and only seeing one score is enjoyable. No way.

Football is tough. The linemen have to be big so they aren't pushed over and it is exhausting to play 1 hour game time even with time-outs. Being a quarterback is one of the toughest gigs out there. You have to be mentally tough as much as physically. It takes a hell of a man to sit in the pocket looking for a guy open and then all of the sudden getting whacked and having your bell rung play after play after play.

Soccer guys can disagree, I just have a pure HATRED for that sport and am glad that just about every mainstream sport here in the U.S. is more popular.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts