Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there are any categories involving boxing? I'm going to be watching this tonight if anyone wants to chat.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
They showed Pavlik-Taylor I and Floyd in the intros, so they have to be in there. Award shows in general are garbage and dont mean ish, I havent watched one in a minute.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't watch any of them unless I bet on them. I bet on a ton of winners during the Academy Awards. Daniel Day-Lewis is my boy, so I always watch whatever he's on. I absolutely love the ESPY awards though. I'm sick of the Favre shitt already though.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
All I know is I got an email from the Team Pavlik mailing list that said vote for Kelly as top fighter.

They probably lump boxing, MMA, and WWE wrestling into the same category.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't know that. Instead they show this ****** Timberlake singing about bullshitt. This should be called the BrettFavreAwards.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Fukk them, the way they push Favre is sickening to an urking point. "Oh he has fun playing the game, he plays like one of us would if we put on the jerseys". Mothafukka is making 15 mil to do that, of course he's going to have fun. They should have had Pavlik in that championship performance.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fukk them, the way they push Favre is sickening to an urking point. "Oh he has fun playing the game, he plays like one of us would if we put on the jerseys". Mothafukka is making 15 mil to do that, of course he's going to have fun. They should have had Pavlik in that championship performance.
Yeah I really expected this to be a great show. It has been pathetic so far. This thing about black dudes is a good piece though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts