1. yes evander can be a dirty fighter, he's cut his last 2 opponents with "accidental" headbutts. he also butted tyson for 2 fights, if i was mike id have bitten both his ears off.White Tyson said:This thread is designed to discuss everything and anything that there is to do with Evander Holyfield. I have a few questions to ask...
- Is he a dirty headbutting fighter? You may notice that he headbutts on FIGHT NIGHT: ROUND 3
- If he should've retired by now... when do you think he should've retired?
- Did he/does he take steroids?
- Does he still have what it takes to be World Heavyweight Champion AGAIN?
- Was he really that good? I know he beat Tyson Twice... but I still rate Prime Tyson ABOVE HIM!
So yeah... discuss all that there is to do with the 1984 Los Angeles Summer Olympics Bronze Medallist (Light Heavyweight) right here... BYE!
2. if the HW division was better id say he should retire but he wants 5 titles and briggs is there to be taken, i see briggs being the only guy holding a strap that evander can beat.
3. i wouldn't accuse him of taken roids, but he did bulk up very fast after moving to HW from cruiser. maybe its possible for him to have dabled. :dunno:
4. yes i think he could win another version of the title, imo he'd outpoint briggs over 12 rounds.
5. yes id say evander was a very good fighter, if he had more power he could have been realy great. he had as much heart and will to win as any HW in history and he was a very good boxer to.