Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
eper3z said:
Here's another ignorant comment when clearly anyone that knows anything about HGH knows that not only bodybuilder take it. Many actors take it to stay fit and "young" because growth hormone also burns fat overtime.
(i.e. anna nicole smith - hgh user)

Ok, I'm done now :)
How dare you say that godawful name!!!! I am so sick of hearing that damn name. You did it eper3z, I am now about to go crazy!! :laugh:

·
Registered
7 Posts
eper3z said:
Here's another ignorant comment when clearly anyone that knows anything about HGH knows that not only bodybuilder take it. Many actors take it to stay fit and "young" because growth hormone also burns fat overtime.
(i.e. anna nicole smith - hgh user)

Ok, I'm done now :)
Yes, and im sure evander wants nice skin too.

ignorant my ass

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Don't come here battling people bro. I have nothing against you but I simply ask you to not disrespect my fellow members. Lets just talk boxing and share opinions rather than get at each other. eper3z is right and I'm sure you are right in your way as well.

All in all lets just stay on point guys. Much respect.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No i get it, lets all rally against the new member.

What im getting at is that the reason you would use hgh is to pack on muscle (as a boxer) maybe to move up a weight class (in which gear will do it fine). Theres other effects that hgh has but not really any purpose for boxing.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Dude, I agree with you! I am not rallying against you at all. I am simply comenting on what you say and TRYING TO WELCOME YOU TO THE BOARD. Frankly, I am glad you're here! The more the better. If I offended you at all which I can't see possible PM me and I will explain. I am simply stating my opinions as you are. All in good intent. Take care brother and

welcome to the board!

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
If Holyfield takes steroids... SHAME ON HIM!!! I cannot believe Boxers take steroids... I can understand Bodybuilders and World's Strongest Man Competitors (I'm not too sure but I think they're allowed to) but BOXING... why do you need to be built like a monster for boxing? THERE'S NO POINT... you can be a monster with looking like a Bodybuilder/World's Strongest Man... STEROIDS IN BOXING? IT'S A DISGRACE:mad:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts