Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
"Super" zab runs over and kicks the guy in the head when hes down after already taking a beating, the guys an idiot.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah he can't get a fight in boxing so he's joing ufc. no wonder why his dad and him had beef. the guy is a total street thug who was fortunate enough to have great boxing ability.

G

·
yeah he can't get a fight in boxing so he's joing ufc. no wonder why his dad and him had beef. the guy is a total street thug who was fortunate enough to have great boxing ability.
great post man, he really has great talent, shame he never had the apptitude and attitude to live up to his talent. what an idiot.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Yeah, old video but same Zab Judah we see today.

An inmature adult that will go down as one of this generations greatest dissapointments and lopsided talent-to-dedication ratios.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Once a punk always a punk

·
Registered
397 Posts
What a waste of talent. A guy who gave Mayweather hell for 4 rounds.

Has all the skills to be the best but never takes anything seriously

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Judah pisses me off all the time. I used to like him a lot. Now i see him on youtube saying he's grown up and that he's more mature now right before the shane mosley fight. Then i see videos of him with stupid ass thugs only being around him cause he has money. He had a really good talent and if he was dedicated he could've been just as high as Mayweather is in boxing.

·
Registered
224 Posts
A crying Shame for sure (definately needs someone around him to guide him away from the "Darkside" before its too late)hopefully he still has time

Badger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts