Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
i use a ringside water bag up to 120 lbs I think. I like them better since the shape of the filling wont deform the bag, obviously theres no solid filling in a water bag. Also you can vary the weight if you wanted easily. I had a everlast camo bag and the filling sucked, it would settle, lower shots would easy hurt my hand since it was so dense. Water bags are a lot easier on the hands and arms. A person is a higher percentage water, dont see how it would be any less realistic as hitting a person vs a fiber filled bag

·
Registered
21 Posts
what do they mean when they say virtually no swaying of the bag? unless you dont hit very hard an 80lb bag is going to sway no matter what its filled with.when these college boys write this stuff they should say the product is for a fitness buff, not someone who desires to be a champ.The heavier the bag the better.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
The Everlast Water bag sucks. Trust me, I saw that it was on sale for 50 bucks awhile back and decided to try it out because it was so cheap. I regret it now. It doesnt feel like a heavybag at all and it says it weights 80 pounds filled with water and thats bs as well. It says its easier on your hands, well it is, but its horrible on your wrist. Its just a cheaply made bag, It LOOKS good, But dont get it, you'll regret it. Save up and get a quality REAL bag.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts