Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heavy Duty Triple Threat Gym
I saw this at a store for $165 and I thought it was a pretty good deal. It comes with a 70 lb bag, gloves, double end bag, speed bag, and the stand.
The reason I want this is cause theres the stand and bag. I want a heavier bag, but I also need a stand since my ceiling won't support it and it makes a lot of noise.
Are these any good since I can't hang it, or do I have better options? I'm not looking to spend too much.
Thanks!
Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm just starting with boxing and needed to get my current 50 lb off the ceiling cause of the noise problem and upgrading to a heavier bag. Is the 70lb good for me? (140 lbs)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got this for a little more than what you paid, and i like it. I just have it for the fitness aspect, no real plans to get in a ring, but it works, as long as you don't have a problem with not being able to circle the heavy bag and double end bag.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the responses. I'm currently going for the fitness aspect too, but my friend does have a free hanging bag I can use for footwork, and I plan to join a gym this summer.

I think mine might be a little different, since it's called a delux 3 station home gym or something. I need to get it checked out since the bar for the double end bag doesn't mount properly and it only came with 1 bungee cord for the double end bag.

Ok, I got the bar for the double end bag to fit. Just loosened the legs in the front.
Also, for the double end bag, how am I supposed to connect it? I always assumed that there was 2 bungee cords, 1 on top, 1 on bottom, but it's just a string and a really long bungee cord.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts