Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been going through so much **** in my life, I need a to say a BIG F*CK YOU to reality. haven't drank in 5 months and last time I drank, I ended up in the hospital...
Going to sleep now for about an hour or so, charge up physically, then head off to the liquor store, buy a quart of Georgi Vodka, swill it as I walk to the subway...hop onto the train to NYC and basically black the **** out and get out of the reality bandwidth hopefully for the rest of the night...

Do any of you guys binge drink seldomnly/occasionally? If so...how much do you drink and what do you do when your fucked up?

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Hell no... Dude that is a dumb idea, don't do it. If you do wanna drink until you black out, do it at the crib while you watch the fight, a lot of shitt can and will happen to a drunk guy on the street, none of them good.

If you're gonna do it regardless make sure you only have enough money to only buy the vodka because I know a lot of people that will your run your pockets when they see you or someone like you. A beat down might be on the menu too.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
why go on a forum and tell us that you are gonna do it? just do it you [strike]fliking maggot[/strike]. i hope you get done up the rum so duck you. tool bass rucker

No insults man - DRP

·
Registered
841 Posts
why go on a forum and tell us that you are gonna do it? just do it you [strike]fliking maggot[/strike]. i hope you get done up the rum so duck you. tool bass rucker

No insults man - DRP
lol, I know it's weird, he comes on here screaming and cussing out his problems, all other 4 posts are pretty much the same and I practically already know his life story.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Been going through so much **** in my life, I need a to say a BIG F*CK YOU to reality. haven't drank in 5 months and last time I drank, I ended up in the hospital...
Going to sleep now for about an hour or so, charge up physically, then head off to the liquor store, buy a quart of Georgi Vodka, swill it as I walk to the subway...hop onto the train to NYC and basically black the **** out and get out of the reality bandwidth hopefully for the rest of the night...

Do any of you guys binge drink seldomnly/occasionally? If so...how much do you drink and what do you do when your fucked up?
:laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts

No insults man - DRP
damn what does fliking mean?

:(

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
It was more of the "maggot" comment that got your post struck. No harm was done and most of us agree with you, but you just can't insult other members, no matter what the circumstance is bro. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
cool :) yeah if it was one of the guys i knew then okay i'll be sincere but 4 posts and he thinks we will be like his mother trying to comfort him.

what he is doing is basically like meeting a girl for the first time and she says "hello" to me and then i say "you are so great. i like your personality. i love you, let's get married"

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I agree Unseen. I couldnt begin to say the things that first came to mind after reading his post. I then realized, Why even give such a guy the time of day to even respond to the post ya know.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

If I was there I'd get smashed with you dude. Just don't over do it, and stay somewhere where you don't have to drive man.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
If I was there I'd get smashed with you dude. Just don't over do it, and stay somewhere where you don't have to drive man.
he's already had his night out, gotten drunk, mugged by 2 men and then he got ran over by a bus dude. sorry

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For those that give the ****:
I decided to resist the temptation that night to go out and instead decided to run around the track till I collapsed. What good is it to take chances with getting hit by a bus or mugged? Next time anybody feels really down or depressed...get your ass to the heavy bag and just slam that motherfucker or just hit the tracks, all night if u want to...
Just want to make it clear with you all...I am not looking for sympathy or any sweet talk. Just wanted some bullshit free criteria that's all. Im new to boxing, have only been going at it for a month...and am putting 100% effort into every possible aspect of strengthing and conditioning to make things happen. I don't have a job and collect welfare so that I can focus every atom of my body towards boxing....

Now SugarShane get your ass to Jersey City and spar me in the World Boxing and Fitness Center in Jersey City! We'll drink some vodka afterwards and hit up the strip clubs...

Nuff said hoss!

Good night peeps :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts