Mexico 108 champions

Puerto Rico 56 champions

UK 47 champions

USA population 304,661,000

Mexico population 106,682,500

UK population 60,587,300

Puerto Rico population 3,994,259

Just imagine if Puerto Rico had half of the US population. :cool:

This is what I could find between boxrec and wikipedia. If any of this is wrong feel free to correct me.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
USA 425 champions

Mexico 108 champions

Puerto Rico 56 champions

UK 47 champions

UK population 60,587,300

This is what I could find between boxrec and wikipedia. If any of this is wrong feel free to correct me.
start having more sex then unless you guys don't have good seaman. :p

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
USA 425 champions

Mexico 108 champions

Puerto Rico 56 champions

UK 47 champions

UK population 60,587,300

Not another biased thread :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Those numbers are pretty impressive ;) and yeah I'm proud
there's proud and there's get your head out of your ass.

anyway it depends on the pro's. the uk has many sports n many people do sports other than boxing. infact we only have about 600 pro's give or take (figure in the 1980's)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there's proud and there's get your head out of your ass.

anyway it depends on the pro's. the uk has many sports n many people do sports other than boxing. infact we only have about 600 pro's give or take (figure in the 1980's)
Relax man we know you guys are the best in some sports but we're talking boxing here.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Relax man we know you guys are the best in some sports but we're talking boxing here.
okay well i respect that you love your country and your boxers, but you do seem to only post about people from your country. too much that i sometimes think maybe you are an account made by someone for a laugh :)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I keep saying this but Puerto Rico Great Britain and Mexico are taking over boxing.

We own the most weight classes though. ;)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are quite impressive. But not many people are interested :laugh: And what other sports does Puerto Rico do well at? :dunno:
We did beat the US basketball dream team by 19 in 2004 in Greece. And have some of the best in the MLB.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
i give it to them that p4p peurto rico is a good country for boxing. from the looks of cotto's wife they have women with big tits too which is a good thing

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Now you guys are just mad. We're a tiny island, how many sports do you expect us to dominate? At least we can kick some ass, you guys are the best at cricket hands down :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Now you guys are just mad. We're a tiny island, how many sports do you expect us to dominate? At least we can kick some ass, you guys are the best at cricket hands down :laugh:
you don't even want to try and play us at crocket.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Cricket is a lot better than baseball yenks. A lot better ;)

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Cricket is a lot better than baseball yenks. A lot better ;)
a lot of people take the piss out of cricket, but when you play it you will see it's a hard game.

to be skillful enough to hit a ball at 8- and up to 92 mph is not easy. the ball is allowed to bounce anywhere and sometimes the bowlers are very aggressive and aim for your head.

the balls are also extremely hard and heavy. if someone hit a ball at your head, it would knock you out. playing on the field for a whole day is also tiring especially if it is hot.

cricket is underrated as a game, but tbh i don't enjoy it.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
a lot of people take the piss out of cricket, but when you play it you will see it's a hard game.

to be skillful enough to hit a ball at 8- and up to 92 mph is not easy. the ball is allowed to bounce anywhere and sometimes the bowlers are very aggressive and aim for your head.

the balls are also extremely hard and heavy. if someone hit a ball at your head, it would knock you out. playing on the field for a whole day is also tiring especially if it is hot.

cricket is underrated as a game, but tbh i don't enjoy it.
I'm so pleased with myself, I made a 51 today :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts