Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Lil Wayne rolling out here in Los Angeles, when Spider Loc who's a well know Crip and his homies roll up on Lil Wayne and his homies. Lil Wayne had been talking shiit on wax and saying he a Blood and acting hard. Now a real muthafukka gangsta wanted to talk and he hid in his car and called the cops on them.

YouTube - 40 Glocc, Spider Loc, And Village Boo Chasing Lil' Wayne ! and he call POLICE!

Check out the chains they stole from Lil Wayne. Straight up robbed his ass.

YouTube - LIL WAYNE BLOOD CHAIN SNATCH BY CRIP 40 GLOCC VILLAGE BOO

I don't know how to put the vids up. You guys can click

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Young Berg got robbed up in Detroit too. They got him for his chain.

Remember that Transformers chain he used to flash all over the place?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
A chain is not worth your life so its not funny for your chain to be snatched up. Wayne can buy PLENTY of chains if he wants to. No need to be killed over it

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
A chain is not worth your life so its not funny for your chain to be snatched up. Wayne can buy PLENTY of chains if he wants to. No need to be killed over it
actually I read a couple weeks ago that Lil Wayne owes $1,000,000 in back taxes and is trying to return a $150,000 chain he was making payment son. The guys a dumbass. YOu wan to see a smart person in the rap industry? Take a look at Russell SImmons. He invested and built a business. P Diddy, same thing. You don't invest in bling, you buy property, make smart investments and start a retirement fund. Nobody wants to see a 45 year old jackass rap about ho's. At 45 thse morons should be kicking back on an island but most of them are broke instead. Tools.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Lil wayne has more than enough money lol theres no way he owes that much when the guy got more than 4 mil for his album plus his baby has money so i doubt it.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Lil wayne has more than enough money lol theres no way he owes that much when the guy got more than 4 mil for his album plus his baby has money so i doubt it.

Baby? who the hell u talkin about ..like baby? his fake father he kiss on the lips? lol

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Lil Wayne is a fukking idiot.
yes he is. One of the worse, if not the worse thing to come into the rap/hip-hop game. (yes even worse then soulja boy who I give more respect to because at least he knows what he is doing is stupid and does it for the money and doesnt try to act hard and be something hes not.)

G

·
yes he is. One of the worse, if not the worse thing to come into the rap/hip-hop game. (yes even worse then soulja boy who I give more respect to because at least he knows what he is doing is stupid and does it for the money and doesnt try to act hard and be something hes not.)
Without a doubt the worst thing to happen to hip-hop in a long time. How he's got such a big following is beyond me, he's material is as bad as it gets.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Ya'll are crazy. Wayne up until recently used to spit quality verses. Now he just rhymes a bunch of bullshitt without ever really saying anything 95% of the time. The Carter II was a damn good album. Dedication and Dedication 2 were both damn good tapes too.

Side note: Ya'll here what he's doing next? Him and T-Gayne are working on a collabo album that they plan to call "T-Wayne." You've got to be fukking kidding me.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Ya'll are crazy. Wayne up until recently used to spit quality verses. Now he just rhymes a bunch of bullshitt without ever really saying anything 95% of the time. The Carter II was a damn good album. Dedication and Dedication 2 were both damn good tapes too.

Side note: Ya'll here what he's doing next? Him and T-Gayne are working on a collabo album that they plan to call "T-Wayne." You've got to be fukkin kidding me.

Waynes always been wack.. talkin BS and kissin his fake dad..then claimin to be blood, have no respect for that dude

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts

Side note: Ya'll here what he's doing next? Him and T-Gayne are working on a collabo album that they plan to call "T-Wayne." You've got to be fukking kidding me.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I meant Baby has money didn't mean his baby my fault but yeah. I like Lil Wayne i used to feel the same way you did til i heard the Carter 3 maybe you should try it instead of full blown hate coming out of your mind. I can care less if someones not a blood not a crip. That doesn't make their music so big deal.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
It doesnt make the song but when your glorifying being a gangster, you should at least REALLY be one, not just be faking the funk to try n look cool.If him and T-pain make an album all you gon hear is that T-pain effect on their voices soundin stupid for 8-12 tracks. I think that has been the worse thing to come out in years..that electronic bullshit soundin voice.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts