Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys ever try on a tshirt and it just fit exactly like you want it to? I never have, until this past weekend when I ran across some shirts that were branded by Cremiuex and Cremiuex Jeans. It's a French made clothing company. Excellent Quality. The Tee's go for about 25-30 per shirt. The Polo's are around 50-60.

You guys have any favorite clothing brands?

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
yup. cheap. that's the best...I used to care about rocking brand names, but now-a-days as long as its cheap and matches I really dont care, one thing I do pay attention to is my sneakers, I'm a sneaker freak..I have about 10-15 pairs of air force ones, some Nike huaraches, Timb's and 3 for $9 tees.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup. cheap. that's the best...I used to care about rocking brand names, but now-a-days as long as its cheap and matches I really dont care, one thing I do pay attention to is my sneakers, I'm a sneaker freak..I have about 10-15 pairs of air force ones, some Nike huaraches, Timb's and 3 for $9 tees.
I feel you on that one. I usually am wearing a tank top or a cheap shirt around the house but I like to look good when I go out ya know.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Famous Stars and Straps. That's pretty much all I wear when I'm going somewhere. They fit me perfectly in a size large. If I'm just chillin' at the house I wear white tees made my Kirkland. (Costco brand)

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Famous Stars and Straps. That's pretty much all I wear when I'm going somewhere. They fit me perfectly in a size large. If I'm just chillin' at the house I wear white tees made my Kirkland. (Costco brand)
I have a hoodie made my Famous SAS and its by far my favorite. They must run pretty big on their tee's if you'r wearing a Large. They got some pretty good looking shirts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts