Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi i was just finishing up reading all of you guys most favorite movies and i began to wonder who your favorite actor/actress is?

mine are

Edward Norton
: He is just so amazing he has acted in movies like The fight club, American History X, 25th hour and ofc Death to smoochy (lol what was he thinking? how do you go from The fight club to Death to smoochy? but it was actually ok tho)

Steve Carell : I just love this guy he always makes me laugh he is the funniest guy in the whole universe as Michael Scott in the American version of The Office (that show is the best), he was great in Little miss sunshine and he makes me laugh so hard in movies like The 40 year old virgin, Bruce almighty and Evan almighty but mostly because of his roll in The Office is he my favorite actor.

Tom Cruise
: I can understand why people dont like him but him acting in movies such as : war of the worlds, Collateral , the last samurai, Vanilla sky, Jerry Maguire, rain man, top gun, risky business and mission impossible 1 (only nr.1! dont like 2 and 3 :D) he just has to make my list.

There are others i like such as : Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell, Jake Gyllenhaal and Christian Bale.

But who are your favorite actors/actresses?

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Al Pacino
Ed Norton
Sean Penn
Daniel Day Lewis (The Butcher from Gangs of New York)
Terrence Howard
Daniel Day Lewis was awesome in Gangs of new york really made that movie special but he doesnt do alot of movies tho.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Brutus said:
Daniel Day Lewis was awesome in Gangs of new york really made that movie special but he doesnt do alot of movies tho.
Did you see Jeronimo? (Spelling?) He was in that movie and was tremendous. Also, he has a new movie coming out about oil that looks great. He doesn't do a lot of movies, but when he does he is second to none.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
has anyone seen daniel day lewis in "the boxer" great movie, rumor has it he'd have been a very good welterweight if he went pro.

·
Registered
397 Posts
In No Order

Robert De Niro
Bruce Willis
Edward Norton
Denzel Washington
Ben Stiller
Samuel L Jackson
Christian Bale (his role in American Psycho was enough for me to put him down)

I can't beleive none of you have any love for De Niro, it sickens me

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
yes im serious, nor did i call him the rock. Some of his movies are extremely funny and if i sense anymore of you trying to harass me, ill put an end to it.

lol i smell what the rock is cocking, im thinking about taking my kid to his newest movie. game plan or something.

13 days until marriage

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Southpaw447 said:
In No Order

Robert De Niro
Bruce Willis
Edward Norton
Denzel Washington
Ben Stiller
Samuel L Jackson
Christian Bale (his role in American Psycho was enough for me to put him down)

I can't beleive none of you have any love for De Niro, it sickens me
I'm a firm believer in the Pacino/De Niro debate, and I don't think you can have both on your list. Pacino owns.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.