Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
How could anybody not love Bret Favre, he WAS the ultimate player. On the other hand, I think with the exception of last season, he stayed too long, I was calling for him to retire three years ago. Lucky for him he was able to go out on a great season, it could have been much worse.

As far as those STINKI'N Cowboys. I hate em' and was glad to see them CHOKE again. Romo needs to put that tool away during the season. Last year it was Carrie Underwood, this year Jessica Simpson. He clearly can't win the big one.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How could anybody not love Bret Favre, he WAS the ultimate player. On the other hand, I think with the exception of last season, he stayed too long, I was calling for him to retire three years ago. Lucky for him he was able to go out on a great season, it could have been much worse.

As far as those STINKI'N Cowboys. I hate em' and was glad to see them CHOKE again. Romo needs to put that tool away during the season. Last year it was Carrie Underwood, this year Jessica Simpson. He clearly can't win the big one.
I'm not a Romo fan, but he's the best we've had in a long time. I think we come out more level headed this year and get to the NFC championship game at least. I've just never liked Favre at all. He throws too many picks.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, That is the one thing I was highly critical of him.
He came off very sincere during his retirement presser. I hope he doesn't even think about trying to come back down the road. That will be bad. I believe that he is100% done.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
he's got nothing else to prove, and most of america loves him anyway. the only way i see him coming back is if his wife divorces quickly divorces him and takes half his assets.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts