Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Jm Marquez

have some Pavlik fights and hatton others as well would like to get some JM Marquez fights already have Barrera jandeang and Juarez and Pacman fights. Would like John, Norbett and some of his victories. thanks Alan

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Has anyone in the UK had fights off Lance. I was gonna get some off him in February but eventually stopped as i didn't want to take the risk on shipping. Is it that much of a risk? I don't wanna pay $60 for a MAB career set then have it get lost in shipping. Not to say i wouldn't trust Lance but oklahoma to nottingham seems a long way.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
You have my word buddy, however I will be the first to tell you to not buy from me. I really dont like doing international orders anymore. Alot of things can go wrong. Lost packages and everything. I've ran into every problem you can imagine and shipping over there isnt cheap. I recently ran into some trouble with badger here from indonesia and im cleaning up that mess right now.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
You have my word buddy, however I will be the first to tell you to not buy from me. I really dont like doing international orders anymore. Alot of things can go wrong. Lost packages and everything. I've ran into every problem you can imagine and shipping over there isnt cheap. I recently ran into some trouble with badger here from indonesia and im cleaning up that mess right now.
Exactly why i didn't buy. I wouldn't mind if i had say 10 sets good and then i got lost and you sent another free of charge. But you might not want to send one free of charge, even if it was 1/11, and obviously if u didn't then i would have lost money. To be honest i now look on the fight download thread for fights to put on DVD, but you can't find every fight of every fighter on megaupload!, so in a few months i may look to you to complete my collections if you're willing. :cheeky4: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply as well!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Exactly why i didn't buy. I wouldn't mind if i had say 10 sets good and then i got lost and you sent another free of charge. But you might not want to send one free of charge, even if it was 1/11, and obviously if u didn't then i would have lost money. To be honest i now look on the fight download thread for fights to put on DVD, but you can't find every fight of every fighter on megaupload!, so in a few months i may look to you to complete my collections if you're willing. :cheeky4: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply as well!
One set here and there isnt a problem if it gets lost. Its the huge orders that cost like 30 bucks to ship that really piss me off when they get lost. You can count on me if you don't have a choice man. I'll hook you up.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Thanks man! I started downloading off here in March before I joined - only have about 30 now but my collection will grow. Once I have nearly finished some fighters i might just want the odd one here and there off you. I'll probably ask back in a couple of months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts