Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched around 6 fights of The fabulous "Tito" Trinandad over the weekend, all prior to Whitaker fight i must mention.

But what was TRUELLY SHOCKING in every fight he is clearly hitting low and constantly being cautioned but still hitting low only one fight was a point taken away.

It probably was not evident watching the fights at the time ie 8-9 months between them but when you watch 6 in succession it is truely "Disgraceful and Blatant" i did not previously realise how bad he was at low blows or that he was that kind of fighter.

Badger in Asia

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Just watched around 6 fights of The fabulous "Tito" Trinandad over the weekend, all prior to Whitaker fight i must mention.

But what was TRUELLY SHOCKING in every fight he is clearly hitting low and constantly being cautioned but still hitting low only one fight was a point taken away.

It probably was not evident watching the fights at the time ie 8-9 months between them but when you watch 6 in succession it is truely "Disgraceful and Blatant" i did not previously realise how bad he was at low blows or that he was that kind of fighter.

Badger in Asia
You are wrong he wasn't bad at low blows he was good.
Watch the Vargas fight and how it changed after the low blow.
Now watch Cotto VS Zab and how it changed after the low blow.
These stinking Puerto Ricans know how to cheat.
Dave in New York

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
You are wrong he wasn't bad at low blows he was good.
Watch the Vargas fight and how it changed after the low blow.
Now watch Cotto VS Zab and how it changed after the low blow.
These stinking Puerto Ricans know how to cheat.
Dave in New York
Every race/ethnicity seems to be good at some sort of foul, or piss and moan about nothing (Europe).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts