Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
If the rematch was to happen now. Oscar would knock him out in the 10th. But I think they would train and bring there A game even more than they did the first fight.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Tito beat DLH first time, it was a close fight and DLH only has himself to blame for not getting the decision. Had they rematched immediatly, it would have been at 154lbs and IMO that weight would benefit Tito more.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Oscar was clearly the more dominant fighter between them but he chose to lose te fight purposly

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Its been probably over a year since i have seen either, but i thought Tito really closed the gap on Oscar in the later rounds and the fight was a toss-up. I thought Oscar beat Mosley very clearly in the second fight.

Ima watch both some point over the next couple of days.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Its been probably over a year since i have seen either, but i thought Tito really closed the gap on Oscar in the later rounds and the fight was a toss-up. I thought Oscar beat Mosley very clearly in the second fight.

Ima watch both some point over the next couple of days.
Tito did close the gap in the later rounds but I don't think he won more than 2 of the 1st 9 rounds. Hell I wouldn't disagree with someone who scored it 9 rounds to nothing. So Oscar should have won 7-5 at worst.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts