Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sports Nut

Boxing legend Jeff Fenech says Manny Pacquiao is making a big mistake if he plans to invade the lightweight division for battles with Juan Diaz, Joel Casamayor and Michael Katsidis. More

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Wow alot was said there. I tryed telling everyone. Manny comes up to 135 he'll be in for a world of hurt.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
prettyboywho said:
Wow alot was said there. I tryed telling everyone. Manny comes up to 135 he'll be in for a world of hurt.
i figured it would be more difficult for pac @135lbs, being he'd be fighting naturally bigger fighters. i think he'll be more vulnerable at lightweight, but would still hold up well.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
He'll do ok. but he will lose in this division.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Obviously it'll be more difficult, but if his power & speed carries upto 135 and he stays focused on boxing he will have a good chance against anyone. The guys id think he would have a problem with are Casamayor, Juan Diaz and Katsidis.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Obviously it'll be more difficult, but if his power & speed carries upto 135 and he stays focused on boxing he will have a good chance against anyone. The guys id think he would have a problem with are Casamayor, Juan Diaz and Katsidis.
He might not beat any of them but there are some that he could beat.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
BigDigga said:
i think pac beats katsidis, has a good chance against casamayor, but loses to the baby bull.
I agree 33 1/3% :laugh: The Baby Bull wins, Katsidis draw, Casamayor loses.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
And David Diaz loses a SD.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
He whoops David Diaz IMO, a shot Morales fighting 2-3 classes above his best gave him a hell of a fight. Pac beats the Baby Bull, close fight that could go either way with Casamayor and Katsidis is a toss-up, Katsidis is so strong and powerful at that weight he may be too strong for pac.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
All these fights with Manny are toss ups except for the Baby Bull fight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts