Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
edgarphs said:
I agree, the Video is still been edited, but Mayorga keep saying Vargas is using steroids he keep pointing to his arm. the Video should be done shortly, It will be posted on my website so stay Tune.. MyBoxingFans.com
HE'S ALL READY PREPING HIS EXCUSE, WAINING SPEECH,NO WAY VARGAS LOOSES TO THIS LOUD MOUTH, THIS GUY MAKES YOU HATE HIM AND VARGAS TRIVES ON THAT ,THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT ( BARRIO CHOLOS STREET FIGHT )

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
You can tell that mayorga is a little worried now but I will agree with mayorga. Mayorga although looks in very good shape as well and much more natural imo. It should be good. I hope the best man wins and they are both clean after the fight.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Aren't They Suppose To Check For Illegal Substances Before The Fight? I Guess Not Cause If They Found Something, Then Ther Would Be No Fight Huh? And No One Would Get Paid ........ Makes Sense To Check Afterwards Especially If One Gets Killed

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
is that sarcasm? I know they take a physical before each fight, but sustance abuse will not occur upon a physical. Urine test and everything else is checked after the fight.

I want to make one thing clear though to everyone. mayorga has never been knocked out cold. He's only been down three 5 times and all were against delahoya or trinidad. before trinidad, he had never been down and he was fighting at 13 pounds above his natural weight. It takes many many punches to put mayorga down. Vargas has been koncked out cold with a single punch. Both by trinidad and delahoya and shane mosley. Mayorga packs just as much power p4p as these guys. This is why i choose mayorga to win.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Yeah It Was Sarcassm, But That Aside Vargas Sat Down Both Dlh And Tito Mayorga Never Came Close And Vargas Is A Bit More Thecnical , Mayorga's Chance Is In The First 4 If Vargas Keeps 'm Off He'll Nail'm Sooner Or Later

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
HUGOBOX said:
Mayorga 's Thug If He Can Knock You Out Quick He Looses Heart On The Other Hand I Hope Vargas Has A Few Marbles Left Upstairs And Doesn't Get Woably With The First Slap
leave JOE out of this ok. LOL

1 - 20 of 34 Posts