Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fight night round 3 was a good game. Especially on the 360 but there are alot of things i would change bout it. Where the hell was Mayweather? Marciano? Mosley? Lennox?

They need to change the boxers in the next game.
Who would you want to see in round 4?
What other things would u like to see change?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I never played fight night round 3.. so i dont know wot players were in it..

but i will luv to see amir khan, danny williams, anthony smalls in it.. as long as there is british boxers representing..

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have it for both next gen consoles. I like the PS3 version better, because they have the "Get in the ring" mode which is bosically boxing in first person which makes it, to me more realistic. I agree though they need to add more boxers to their roster.

Here is my list for who they need to add

Floyd Mayweather
Shane Mosley
Zab Judah
Mike Tyson
Felix Trinidad
Roacky Marciano
Antonio Tarver
Lennox Lewis
George Foreman
Willie Pep

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think they also shud have a legend mode, where all the past LEGENDS cum alive agen, such as Muhammed Ali, Mike tyson, Frank bruno etc.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Since when is Bruno a legend? Here's my list:

Marciano
Holmes
Lewis
Liston
Tyson
Foreman
Hearns
Basilio
Pep
PBF
Make Ali more realistic
Saddler
Armstrong
Norton

They also need to make the "Judge Jab" punch style more realistic. The jab is in that style is the 3rd most powerful punch in the game, and thats unrealistic to whole new levels, and also, they need to make it harder. They also need to make the press fight fights better. You can't punch back, all you can do is block, and thats not "bonecrunching" as they stated it. Also, when I'm a heavyweight...why do they force me to move down to lightheavy, then middle? Thats unrealistic too. IMO Fight Night 2004 was more realistic. It would be nice if they added more training methods too, and what were they thinking when they make it so no matter what you lose skill points when you do one thing or another? Thats BS. Fight Night Round 3 had the potential of Mike Tyson, but blew it, just like he did.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Mike Tyson isnt allowed to be on EA games games (hehe) cause he had a contract with some other company or something like that. But yeah Mayweather should def be there. And Fight night round 4 has not been confirmed and i dont think they have started making it yet so maby christmas 2008 is not so far off? But if they have released something please post.

And knockout kings 99 rules all!!!!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
round 4 aint being released till oct 08.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Brutus said:
Mike Tyson isnt allowed to be on EA games games (hehe) cause he had a contract with some other company or something like that. But yeah Mayweather should def be there. And Fight night round 4 has not been confirmed and i dont think they have started making it yet so maby christmas 2008 is not so far off? But if they have released something please post.

And knockout kings 99 rules all!!!!
FNR4 is set to be released in September/October of next year.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
So I have to wait a year. I heard on the grape vine from trainers at my gym that some guys came in from EA games, and they are gonna put Larry on. Might be just a rumor though.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Yeah. They don't have a good heavyweight, or lightheavyweight selection. 04 had the best selection of fighters.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I want more current fighters really. I think the top 5 fighters currently from each division should be on the game. They seriously have to change career mode too, a boxing career mode could actually be amazing if they did it right.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
You are absolutely right LL. The game could be amazing if they would just realize the potential that is out there. Many people who don't even like boxing absolutely love playing fight night. Imagine if they put all of their eggs in one basket and made a phenomenal game. Ahh, the possibilities.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
They have the money and ideas, they just aren't putting them to their full potential, like FNR 3, that had A TON of good ideas, they just didn't use them right.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yeah i just want Sugar Ray Leonard and then im happy! I was unbeatable with him in Knockout Kings!! And ofc i want all those new guys too juan diaz, Hatton, cotto, Pavlik and guys like that.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I guess i'm bringing this topic alive but i'd love to see up and coming fighters right now such as Juan Diaz and Andre Berto. I think so many fighters should be put into this game its next gen they usually only have about 30 fighters. It should be atleast 100 in my opinion. So many great fighters. Should be putting Cotto AND Margarito in it. I can't really think of fighters they should be adding there are so many but one especially is Tito Trinidad i don't remmber seeing him in Fight Night Round 3. Nor do i remember seeing Sugar Shane Mosley or Zab Judah. How do you not have the 3 I've mentioned in the game.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts