Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Would you be interested in participating in a weekly prediction league?

• Absolutely

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • Not At All

Votes: 1 5.6%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been thinking about starting a prediction league here for everyone to participate in. Each week I will list a set of fights for everyone to make their predictions on. Rankings will be determined by a point system that will be revealed if we get enough positive responses from members who are interested.
-Shane

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm assuming that many of you will be interested in this. I am going to go ahead and use this thread as a sign up sheet so that we do not have to have two seperate threads. So, go ahead and vote and add your name.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Im for it 100%.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay that makes 3. I'm looking for at least ten members before I take the time to put it all together. I'll give you a quick idea of how it will work. We will have a deadline each week to submit predictions for the fights that are provided to chose from. You will pick UD/SD/MD or TKO/KO as well as the round. We will have TKO/KO as meaning the same thing basically. If we get enough people together I will post the scoring format soon.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
sweetend the pot what else can we get'let's say if we accumulate correct predictions ....... sign me up:thumbsup:

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
for sure. Sounds like a killer addition to the site

·
Banned
589 Posts
U Might Aswell Go For It. I Think It'll Catch On All By Itself, Most Of The Steady Memembers Feel As Though There Knowledgable Enuff To Predict.

·
Registered
652 Posts
A Prediction League Legend has entered the building. Some say I'm shot but I'm here too show that ain't the case and take suckers too school.

The Devil is ready so let's get it on.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts