Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was anyone able to put up the highlight of the fight last night between roy and jones?

i missed it due to work...i know its probably illegal to put up the whole fight but what about the highlight?

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Go on youtube write Jones vs Trinidad the click relevance and date added, and the newest ones added today are from the Jones vs Tito fight they only live for few hours tho but there should be some up.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'm watching a few rounds and I agree, Trinidad looks very good. I love all those body shots. Really more competitive than what I thought.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
you know i will be on this forum everyday from now on...good place to be specailly now i bought me a boxing bag..i can learn a thing or two

Welcome aboard buddy, there's no better place to talk boxing than here! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome aboard buddy, there's no better place to talk boxing than here! :thumbsup:
TommyGunn and everyone else,
this is a great site, with a very neat designe and has good google ranking, and most important than all you guys have been great I will go nowhere else to talk about Boxing, King of Sports.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
TommyGunn and everyone else,
this is a great site, with a very neat designe and has good google ranking, and most important than all you guys have been great I will go nowhere else to talk about Boxing, King of Sports.
I trust that you will fall in love with this place. We have a great community, and we take care of our own. Let us know if you have any questions. Everyone is good about helping each other out regardless of how long you have been a member. We value you as a new guy and hope that you become one of our regular contributors.

What boxers current/past do you like? Who do you follow now, and who is your all time favorite guy?
-Shane

1 - 11 of 11 Posts