Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i'm 17 getting ready first fight but i'm currently weight bout 136-138 im 5'9 im only abou 2-4% body fat basically not 6 or 4 lbs worth to lose but i want to to fight at atleast 132 for my first few fights n then maybe later on go up to 141 but not right away what should i do to drop the weight my first fights in about a month id prefer not to lose muscle or water because that'll make me weaker right? any ideas? Thanks for input

·
Registered
95 Posts
now heres what i went through, used it five days and lost 5 lbs over those days at the end. you bet i had lost 7 lbs after each workout in those days but id rehydrate 5 or 6 of those lbs after. see what i mean?

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Hi i'm 17 getting ready first fight but i'm currently weight bout 136-138 im 5'9 im only abou 2-4% body fat basically not 6 or 4 lbs worth to lose but i want to to fight at atleast 132 for my first few fights n then maybe later on go up to 141 but not right away what should i do to drop the weight my first fights in about a month id prefer not to lose muscle or water because that'll make me weaker right? any ideas? Thanks for input
Don't drain yourself too much. If your body tells you that you can't go down to 132 don't do it. You sound pretty natural at 141 so I'd start there.

·
Registered
212 Posts
now heres what i went through, used it five days and lost 5 lbs over those days at the end. you bet i had lost 7 lbs after each workout in those days but id rehydrate 5 or 6 of those lbs after. see what i mean?
lol whats the point of trying to lose water weight if ur just gonna gain it back when u drink water

1 - 7 of 7 Posts