Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who wins it?

My vote no doubt goes to Pacquiao.

Marquez @ 130, Diaz @ 135 and De La Hoya @ 147.

Three weight divisions in one year. Beating three fighters in each division. That's a lock for FOTY in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
FOTY is a gross understatement, which does not come even close to describing the Pacquiao achievements. More like GOAT. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
FOTY is a gross understatement, which does not come even close to describing the Pacquiao achievements. More like GOAT. :thumbsup:
:facepalm:Nothing like a supermanny quote to make you wanna hate on Pacquiao.

Manny made this question way too easy to answer last night. Manny should get a unanimous vote for 2008 Fighter OTY

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Manny made this question way too easy to answer last night. Manny should get a unanimous vote for 2008 Fighter OTY
I agree with you on both parts of the post.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

You should listen to more supermanny quotes, as they are always proven correct. :thumbsup:

You should be hating on those who boycotted this fight, not me.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Manny Pacquiao is definitely fighter of the year no questions asked. And he is definitly one of the greatest of all time as well. Like most great fighters, he still has flaws, but those flaws are what make people say ew and aw during his fights. But lately, there have been little ew's. Most, like myself have just been in aw of this man lately. I was beginining to think pacquiao was losing it after his fights against jorge solis and barrera II. Boy was I wrong. Is he the greatest fighter to ever put on a pair of gloves? Nah, but can you bring his name up now in the conversation? Yes, and thats all that really matters. 96 pounds to 148 pounds. Now thats my definition of Pound for Pound!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts