Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Most of the fighters i like i have some kind of reason lol i mainly like them cause ther A. Exciting B. Come across as really nice guys C. British:laugh:
Sounds like Ricky Hatton mate lol :laugh:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yeh, him and Calzaghe fit the bill in each category. If you look on YouTube there's an interview with Calzaghe about the upcoming fight and he comes across as a cool guy and shows he has nothing but respect for Kessler.

I dont mind some cocky/arrogant fighters, some can get away with it. For example, Naseem Hamed was an arrogant lil sket but he could get away with it.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
mmmmm this is a diffucult one. Im with Leedslad in what I look for in a fighter thats why my favourites are Oscar, Sugar Shane, Ricky and Calzaghe.

Fighters I like but I dont know why ????? I think I know why I like every fighter I do.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Jermain Taylor. I like him but as of late I don't know why!!!!
I feel like that i like tyalor but i dont realy know why recently. I also like Baz carrey and i dont know why :laugh:

And Audley harrison comes to mind

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
tyson said:
I feel like that i like tyalor but i dont realy know why recently. I also like Baz carrey and i dont know why :laugh:

And Audley harrison comes to mind
Audrey, thats a bad 1 m8. I just havnt got no time for him or the British heavyweights for that matter. Although it was classic comedy seeing Sprott KO Audley just months after he beat Williams and promised Britain a world title in 07 and unification in 08 :laugh:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
bill1234 said:
Tate had it won...then Weaver nailed him. That was a big come from behind KO punch.
England had the best HW champ since Ali Lennox Lewis C.B.E.: thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
C.J.Rock said:
England had the best HW champ since Ali Lennox Lewis C.B.E.: thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Holmes was the best champ since Lewis. Don't forget, America ruled boxing the longest, and has produced the most ATG's.:cheeky4:

·
8,579 Posts
bill1234 said:
Holmes was the best champ since Lewis. Don't forget, America ruled boxing the longest, and has produced the most ATG's.:cheeky4:
Lennox would knock Holmes out :cheeky4:

·
8,579 Posts
TysonJones said:
lewis is still the only british hw that can even been mentioned with the ATG and he doesnt go up to high.
Lewis is top 5 ATG He beat every man he ever faced :cheeky4:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts