Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What fights would you like to see in 2008?
The fight i most want to see now is
1. David Haye vs Enzo mac.
2. Cotto Vs Mayweather
3. Hatton vs Malignaggi.
They are my top three

thanks guys :)

·
Fire of the Dragon
241 Posts
id like to see witter vs hatton, cotto vs mayweather, hopkins vs calzaghe (maccarinelli v haye, but that wont happen),

·
Registered
707 Posts
Marquez vs Vasquez, Pac man vs Juan Diaz,Cotto vs anyone!,Hatton vs Paulie,Pavlik vs Taylor #2 that's the only time you will see Taylors name on one of my wish list!!

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Rafael Marquez-Israel Vazquez 3
Kelly Pavlik-Jermaine Taylor 2
Ulises Solis-Ivan Calderon (wish it would happen)

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I really hope that fight NEVER happens!!!

Such a mismatch and wouldn't be that entertaining... Unless you're some sort of Hatton-hating sadist... lol
If that fight happened at 147 i would go with DLH, imo hes stronger, heavier and more accurate puncher, people should not write DLH off just because he lost against DLH. People seem to forget how close that fight was (Floyd won i know that but still not by more than 3 rounds, i had Floyd winning by 2) and just because you lose a split decision to the p4p king u should not be counted out.

My fights are

Juan Diaz vs any victim
DLH vs Cotto
PBF vs Cotto
Wlad vs anyone
Kessler vs Bure or/and Dawson
Calzaghe vs Hopkins
Vazquez vs RM 3

·
Registered
118 Posts
No one is writing DLH off!!! Pretty much the opposite i'd say!!!

Unless the fight is a 140, I don't see Ricky having any luck!

They are talking of fighting at 150, which is why I really don't wanna see it... lol

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
No one is writing DLH off!!! Pretty much the opposite i'd say!!!

Unless the fight is a 140, I don't see Ricky having any luck!

They are talking of fighting at 150, which is why I really don't wanna see it... lol
That just means Hatton would get smashed really bad. Which is something I would have no problem watching

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah, he'd get hammered lol, but I don't see why you'd like to see a fighter injured badly...

As much as I don't like a few fighters, i'd never want to see them end up with a serious injury...

Boxing is a sport...

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Yeah, he'd get hammered lol, but I don't see why you'd like to see a fighter injured badly...

As much as I don't like a few fighters, i'd never want to see them end up with a serious injury...

Boxing is a sport...
I want to see him get knocked out (a common occurrence in the sport of boxing). I don't want to see him get seriously hurt. Big difference.

·
Registered
118 Posts
You said 'smashed really bad, and you'd have no problem watching that' sorry if I took it the wrong way hehe

At 150 against Oscar though, Ricky could easily get seriously hurt - its way out of his league, especially if he plans on fighting him this year...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hatton shouldn't fight De La Hoya at 150 or 147 he should fight him at 140. Hopfully Billy will talk Hatton out of it. Your the king at 140 Ricky don't fight up there!

Hatton Wonderland baby!

·
Registered
119 Posts
1. Calzaghe - Hopkins: So calzaghe can rubber stamp his legacy.
2. Juan Diaz - Katsidis: Fireworks for sure
3. Vasquez - Marquez III: Tho i'm pretty sure one of them will end up dead
4. Miranda - Bute: I think a good clash of styles and a pretty certain KO
5. Cintron - Williams: To decide the next big name in the welterweights
6. Pacquiao - Marquez: Classic match-up
7. Pacquiao - Valero: Classic knockout
8. Wlad Klitschko - Sam Peter: Maybe finally we'll have a recognisable H/W champ
9. David Haye - Whoever: The next HW champ warms up :)
10. Hatton - Malignaggi: So he shuts Paulie up

·
Registered
540 Posts
Calzaghe V Hopkins is the one fight i want 2 see more than any other out there.Its well over due this one,then when Calzaghe done a job on Hopkins we will know who the daddy is.LOL it wont be Hopkins.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Mayweather vs. Cotto
Calzaghe vs. Hopkins
Mayweather/Cotto vs. Williams
Juan Diaz vs. Pacquiao
J.M. Marquez vs. Pacquiao
Hatton vs. Malignaggi
De La Hoya vs. Judah
Taylor vs. Pavlik II
Kessler vs. Taylor/Pavlik winner (Kessler would tax that azz:laugh: )

1 - 20 of 56 Posts