Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About time he got what he deserves. Formerly HOF football star OJ Simpson was found guilty of Armed burlgary, and Kidnapping in a las vegas court room, he has not been sentenced yet but it is speculated that the juice could spend the rest of his natural life behind bars, as far as yours truly is concern this has been a long time coming, he was clearly guilty of double homicide,but was set free due to legal thecnicalities.....

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
He pushed his luck. He fukked up. After he got off, he was supposed to stay out of the headlines for the rest of his life. Instead, he made books that outrage and piss off white people and ish.

I for one think he got suckered into this on some conspiracy ish, dude told him where he was at, had the tape recorder ready. NO WAY he was going to get a fair jury, NO WAY, he's the most known and probably one of the most despised celebrities alive today.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
He pushed his luck. He fukked up. After he got off, he was supposed to stay out of the headlines for the rest of his life. Instead, he made books that outrage and piss off white people and ish.

I for one think he got suckered into this on some conspiracy ish, dude told him where he was at, had the tape recorder ready. NO WAY he was going to get a fair jury, NO WAY, he's the most known and probably one of the most despised celebrities alive today.
Do you really think he was innocent of those murders?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Honestly, I've always liked OJ. I have mix feelings about his alledged murder but I was pulling for him honestly. I'm strongely against cheating in a relationship to the highest extent. I too think he was set up.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Honestly, I've always liked OJ. I have mix feelings about his alledged murder but I was pulling for him honestly. I'm strongely against cheating in a relationship to the highest extent. I too think he was set up.
I feel the same way. I think it was stupid of him to put himself into this position, but I think he was set up as well. An all white jury, out of the 12, only three of them were males....and even the judge was a white female. The reason why I say that because the stats show that a lot of white females felt that he did murder those two people. For those who did think he did it, then you think OJ is superhuman because he had to be really fast to commit both murders. At worst he may have been involved, but I don't think he committed the murders.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Ooo I forgot...its OJ...he's the exception to the rule. OJ should have kept clean because we all knew he was going to be guilty of whatever charges he was going to face after his innocence verdict in his first case. The jury selection...his verdict being announced on the 13th anniversary of his innoncence...everything, it all smells of revenge...but that's just my opinion...

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Should of just stayed home. But he seemed to enjoy pressing his luck. Can't say I feel sorry for him
True, but the system is not supposed to be used as a revenge machine. That trial he had was far from being fair. I mean there are very few people who feel sorry for the guy, but he had a right to a fair trial that's all I'm saying.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The murdering SOB is finally behind bars :cool:
Yes he did the arrogant POS, he did kill those people then try to sneek his murdering ass off to mexico, with a gun and a farewell note, if that's not at the very least a sign of a guilty mind I don't know what the hell is...

Please bro , get real , he was guilty as sin, the gloves, the blood stains,the shoe print,the knock on the wall of Katos room, the attempted getaway, I guess the conspirators got his friend to get him 10,000 dollars a gun, and a suicide note huh???

True, but the system is not supposed to be used as a revenge machine. That trial he had was far from being fair. I mean there are very few people who feel sorry for the guy, but he had a right to a fair trial that's all I'm saying.
The first time around he got as fair as possible, so fair that he got away with murder, he gave up his rights when he killed his alienated wife whom I'm sure he still thoug of as his personal propherty. it send him into a murderous rage seeing a white boy trying to hit it..:laugh:

G

·
What about his book "I Did It" where he said how he would have "hypothetically" planned it if it was him (which it was IMO)? What a smug piece of shitt, he thought he was off the hook but karma came back to fukk him over.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
The first time around he got as fair as possible, so fair that he got away with murder, he gave up his rights when he killed his alienated wife whom I'm sure he still thoug of as his personal propherty. it send him into a murderous rage seeing a white boy trying to hit it..:laugh:
Yeah it was a fair trial, because once they found out that the LAPD TAMPERED WITH THE CRIME SCENE, the trial was all jacked up from then...so no the trial being called off wasn't his fault. I don't thin it was the fact that the guy was white was the reason why he killed I think it was the fact that the guy was trying to get a piece of OJ's wife's pie. You seem so sure that OJ did it, but where's the evidence??? Again OJ at worst could've been involved, but he didn't commit both murders.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
What about his book "I Did It" where he said how he would have "hypothetically" planned it if it was him (which it was IMO)? What a smug piece of shitt, he thought he was off the hook but karma came back to fukk him over.
How would you feel if majority of the world thought you did a crime that "you didn't do" (because I don't know). And at the same time you found out that your wife had an affair with you in the process? I don't think you'll be writing a book about jumping over daisies and drinking from chocolate rivers.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
I see the typical ignorant babble that I hear everywhere...I'm used to it now. I knew going into the trial that O.J didn't have a chance because most people talk the ignorance being spewed out in this thread. What a way to welcome O.J to court with a jury full of white women :rolleyes:. The trial was far from fair...he was innoncent the first time through trial and jury so he was innocent and that's fact. But that still won't change anyone's opinion I guess because no one knows the notion of innocent until proven guilty. Black guy with white woman who cheated on him....GUILTY...typical stereotypes that's been around for almost a century...sad but true...

G

·
Wo there Lance.

1. The murder wasnt Alleged, 2 people were murdered, that is a fact.
2. dude cheating is wrong, but first of all, him and his wife were seperated at the time of their murder so it wasnt cheating, second of all, his wife and friend were innocent people, even if she was cheating are you honestly trying to tell me she deserves to be murdered, i hope not cos your more sensible than that lance..
3. OJ literally got away with murder, the dumb fukk just had to keep his head down and life out his life quietly, he couldnt do that. Motherfucker deserves to be locked up for life for killing 2 innocent people, hopefully he will get what he deserves for the crime.

G

·
I see the typical ignorant babble that I hear everywhere...I'm used to it now. I knew going into the trial that O.J didn't have a chance because most people talk the ignorance being spewed out in this thread. What a way to welcome O.J to court with a jury full of white women :rolleyes:. The trial was far from fair...he was innoncent the first time through trial and jury so he was innocent and that's fact. But that still won't change anyone's opinion I guess because no one knows the notion of innocent until proven guilty. Black guy with white woman who cheated on him....GUILTY...typical stereotypes that's been around for almost a century...sad but true...
ahhhhhhh the race card.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Wo there Lance.

1. The murder wasnt Alleged, 2 people were murdered, that is a fact.
2. dude cheating is wrong, but first of all, him and his wife were seperated at the time of their murder so it wasnt cheating, second of all, his wife and friend were innocent people, even if she was cheating are you honestly trying to tell me she deserves to be murdered, i hope not cos i expect abit more sense from you than that lance, if thats how you feel your talking out your arse.
3. OJ literally got away with murder, the dumb fukk just had to keep his head down and life out his life quietly, he couldnt do that. Motherfucker deserves to be locked up for life for killing 2 innocent people, hopefully he will get what he deserves for this crime, life.
Hi hater, I've got one question: The California court system didn't have any solid evidence on OJ, so do you have the evidence? INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, INNOCENT UNTIL POVEN GUILTY....remember that buddy :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
O.J. is clearly guilty of these crimes. It has nothing to do with race. Now, having a jury full of white women wasn't exactly a help to him, but one way or another karma was gonna get him. He got off the hook lucky the first time, and this time and got caught.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts