Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
this game looks Quality! i am definatly going to be getting it :) ...

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I was thinking about putting this up yesterday, **** looks crazy, didnt notice the movement screens in the background, this shitt is looking ill and its just starting development. This can only get better

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
The only think I don't like is that EVERYONE will be playing with Tyson online. He better not be unbeatable.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
That's a very good point, Shane. They better have Buster Douglas on there to put him in his place.:cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
LOL, if they did I would be rolling on the floor laughing if that really was a feature.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
The one thing I've been trying to do on Round 3 with my illegal low blow (the knee) is when I knock someone down I try to knee them in the skull while they are coming down. Still haven't been able to do that yet.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
The one thing I've been trying to do on Round 3 with my illegal low blow (the knee) is when I knock someone down I try to knee them in the skull while they are coming down. Still haven't been able to do that yet.
LOL, I do that when I'm just screwing around. You have to hit them in the body, and when they fall head first just keep kneeing and if you're lucky it gets them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts