Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quintana is the most feared man in boxing right now and its obvious floyd is ducking him. Discuss.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
ok.. how about the guy has a devastating loss to Miguel Cotto so that doesnt really put him in the same position Cotto is right now?
If theres someone to get a shot at Mayweather that man is Cotto.
Yet I dont think Quintana is the most feared welterweight. By upseting Williams he destroyed that myth surround Williams, just destroyed it, didnt get it forhimself

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's definently ducking Berto shane. Its obvious. He's also ducking ricky hatton in their rematch because cortez may be retiring.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
He's definently ducking Berto shane. Its obvious. He's also ducking ricky hatton in their rematch because cortez may be retiring.
Yeah and I heard it is in the contract that Floyd can't have Ellerbe, Jeff Mayweather, and Bernice Mayweather judge the fight, so he will never sign to fight. I'm getting sick of him ducking Wladimir Klitschko too.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And floyd isnt allowed to have hand therapy either. Because what they were really doing was injecting lead under his skin which is why he could hit so much harder against hatton.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
The only fighter pbf is ducking is Hatton, If it wasn't for Cortez then Ricky would have stopped him inside 4 rounds, i give pbf no credit for that win at all.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
From what I hear Hatton is ducking the ring post. He doesn't want to rematch it
LMA FREAKING O
Quintana is going to make things interesting whom ever they match him with next..
No he wont...
The only fighter pbf is ducking is Hatton, If it wasn't for Cortez then Ricky would have stopped him inside 4 rounds, i give pbf no credit for that win at all.
Haha, good one Tommy.:thumbsup:
Quintana will be a one hit wonder, Mosley will even beat him. Which is actually in the talks too.
That fight would be stupid. Quintana sucks. Mosley would stop him a lot sooner than Cotto did.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cotto will stop him in 3 rounds if they fight again, mosley should stop him around the same time cotto does.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts