Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Floyd is ducking Quintana!!

3K views 88 replies 18 participants last post by  TysonJones 
#1 ·
Quintana is the most feared man in boxing right now and its obvious floyd is ducking him. Discuss.

#2 ·
ok.. how about the guy has a devastating loss to Miguel Cotto so that doesnt really put him in the same position Cotto is right now?
If theres someone to get a shot at Mayweather that man is Cotto.
Yet I dont think Quintana is the most feared welterweight. By upseting Williams he destroyed that myth surround Williams, just destroyed it, didnt get it forhimself

#15 ·
The only fighter pbf is ducking is Hatton, If it wasn't for Cortez then Ricky would have stopped him inside 4 rounds, i give pbf no credit for that win at all.

#32 ·
Im glad ya like it bull. Quintana straight up said berto was a fraud. He also said that Berto can't punch and his handspeed isnt even faster than his. Quintana also told me that floyd was ducking him, when floyd was asked about this. Floyd said, who the f*ck is carl? Quintana told me this personally so there isnt really a source lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.