Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.mediatakeout.com/12214/boxers_floyd_mayweather_and_ricky_hatton_get_ready_to_rumble.html

Dosent look to good for BF

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here we go

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant put the link down but you can see it at mediatakeout.com

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If it was then he would be lossing.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Actually floyd was very sick and tired that day. There are a number of one on one interviews with floyd adn you can tell he is sick. other than that press conference wehre he was clearly sick, he looked more relaxed than ever.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is spreading himself well to thin. Hes doing Dancing with the stars and training and now hes sick. Looks like he'll have tons of excusses if he loses.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Everyone gets sick man. Damn you are trying so hard to convince yourself that Floyd is anything negative.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I suggest that you both read what I wrote and not what you think I wrote. How many boxers have used that excuss when they lose. he is no different. he will use that IF IF IF IF IF IF he loses. Like I said befor.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
You guys know for sure hes sick? Or just guessing from how he looks etc?

I have to say, watching the press conference seeing how cool and confident Ricky looked my heart was telling me he may shock the world here, but thinking about it logically i think Floyd will win this fight, in a close, competitive fight.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
lol , i dont care how confident someone looks, that doesnt mean ****. the better man will win. if the person who always acted more confident, prince naseem would still be champ.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Gotcha man. Who are you picking in this fight? And why?
Im gonna go with Hatton, but something is telling me that Floyd will win. But im not gonna go with that feeling. This is the first time I ever went against Floyd in a fight and hade this feeling.

Sorry Tommygunn

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TysonJones said:
so now that you go tthis off your chest, lets please keep posting about this in the main floyd vs hatton thread.
That was a heavy burden. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.