Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“One afternoon in late August, someone broke into one of Floyd Mayweather’s homes and made off with his personal jewelry. This week Mayweather issued a $100,000 cash reward for information leading to the return of his property. Mayweather confirmed that the jewelry is estimated to be valued at $7 million and was taken from one of his Las Vegas homes. The offense occurred on August 17, between 7:00 and 9:00 p.m. The thieves apparently broke his bedroom window and entered while he was out of the house. No one was hurt and security is working around the clock to ensure that cameras and professional guards are posted. Only the jewelry was observed to be missing.

CeleBully » Floyd Mayweather Gets Jacked

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
It's a shame when you can't trust the people around you, but that's what happens when you have too many free loaders hanging around you clocking you all the time , one of them is bound to be jealous and embious, so there you have it , the dumb sucker will get sold out for the reward anyways , cause he won't be able to get rid of the stuff, Floyd will pull an OJ on them....:laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
If there are people out there who think this is funny just cause they dislike Floyd so much they have issues. I pretty sure I know who they are but its ok I will laugh my ass off when the queen mum kicks the bucket.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
If there are people out there who think this is funny just cause they dislike Floyd so much they have issues. I pretty sure I know who they are but its ok I will laugh my ass off when the queen mum kicks the bucket.
Actually Matty The Queen Mother died some time ago
Floyd only has himself to blame continually bragging what posessions he has He got a few less now aint he LOL

·
8,579 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
He bragged and flash to much. But to laugh at someone getting robbed, i don't think is right
AHH dammm now you making me feel guilty and ****, allright, call Floyd tell him I'm sending his stuff back, that damm chain was too heavy any ways:laugh:

Now he knows how de la hoya feels about being robbed.[/QUOTE
]What are you talking about when was DLH robbed?

·
8,579 Posts
AHH dammm now you making me feel guilty and ****, allright, call Floyd tell him I'm sending his stuff back, that damm chain was too heavy any ways:laugh:

Now he knows how de la hoya feels about being robbed.[/QUOTE
]What are you talking about when was DLH robbed?
ROFL Hugo I had a funny feelin you might know somethin about it LOL

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts

ROFL Hugo I had a funny feelin you might know somethin about it LOL
:laugh: if it had been me I would have gone after the safe, cash is easier to hide and spend, you don't have to wait for some one to unload the stuff.....once as a kid, there was this huge house right on the bay , but the grass was unkept a sure sign of an avandoned propherty , to make this short I went in and rip this safe off the wall and took it home on my bike I almost killed myself trying to manuver the thing , it took me three days to get the damm thing opened and you know what I found??????

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
:laugh: if it had been me I would have gone after the safe, cash is easier to hide and spend, you don't have to wait for some one to unload the stuff.....once as a kid, there was this huge house right on the bay , but the grass was unkept a sure sign of an avandoned propherty , to make this short I went in and rip this safe off the wall and took it home on my bike I almost killed myself trying to manuver the thing , it took me three days to get the damm thing opened and you know what I found??????
If that's the case than you shouldn't be breaking into houses. Any burglar knows that the chance of them finding loose cash lying around the house are slim. The chance of cracking open somebodies safe are even slimmer. So jewelry and high priced items are always the target. Having someone to unload them should be taken care of before going into the house. Other wise what's the point? Keeping stolen items is idiotic.

·
8,579 Posts

Empty safe huh LOL

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
this is sad. robbing a man that got his money entering in a ring to fight isnt fair.
Well for the haters this is just something that they like to use to laugh at Floyd. To me it is funny to watch them clutching straws, searching for anything they can use against Floyd. Laughing at it is kind of like saying they are supportive of the thief which really shows their true colors.

·
8,579 Posts
Well for the haters this is just something that they like to use to laugh at Floyd. To me it is funny to watch them clutching straws, searching for anything they can use against Floyd. Laughing at it is kind of like saying they are supportive of the thief which really shows their true colors.
If he made his $$$$$ FIGHTING it would be worse Mayweathers made most of his as a con man not a fighter

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
If that's the case than you shouldn't be breaking into houses. Any burglar knows that the chance of them finding loose cash lying around the house are slim. The chance of cracking open somebodies safe are even slimmer. So jewelry and high priced items are always the target. Having someone to unload them should be taken care of before going into the house. Other wise what's the point? Keeping stolen items is idiotic.
That's some good advice

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
So there you have it ! that just goes to show how much I know about steeling jewlery, but thanks for your insightfull and expert analisis.

Empty safe huh LOL
You got it :laugh:

That's some good advice
Yes it is , and that's why ,I don't do stupid **** like that anymore, nothing is worth my freedom, but as a kid I was no angel,and I doudt any of you can claim to have been choirboys neither specially you and Violent...:laugh:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't know about all of you, but one of my favorite stories is Robin Hood.

Hopefully he gets robbed about 10 more times and we'll see him back in the ring for sure

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts