Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 739 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Floyd Mayweather is scheduled to appear on wwe raw tonight to hype up his wrestling match with the big show at wrestlemania 21. I know alot of people dont care but this is good for boxing. The fan base for these wrestlers are amazing, mostly kids too, which its always great to bring new blood into the sport. Mayweather will tag team up with rey mystiero jr to fight the bigshow and shane mcmahon at wrestlemania 21. Floyd Broke the big show's nose last night because he didn't pull his punches well.

Like I said before, I know most of you guys dont care, and if you dont, Don't bother posting, but its just some good news for boxing again and proof that floyd has made it big time.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'll definently be checking it out as well. I stopped watching the wwf and wwe or wcw, whatever it is, when The Rock left.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha, im trying not to laugh because we try to keep this forum clean, the f word is getting out of hand, but that was funny VD lol.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
ha ha ha! watching little floyd inch up to the big show and squeak "i accept" was funny:laugh:

wrestlemania is always a big event, and floyd will be scene by a massive audience. not to mention all the shows he'll be making appearances in leading up to wrestlemania whatever. floyd's just fattening up his upcoming purses;)

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Floyd is blowing up much bigger than I even expected. He's already bigger than oscar outside the boxing world and he's inching on being a bigger boxer draw as well. He's definently living up to his own words on how his career would pan out. Floyd would not agree to lose on national television, it would hurt his image, whether its real or fake, He'll defeat the big show and people will laugh and wrestlign fans will become boxing fans. Its all in good fun. I'm just glad to see boxing at this level again.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Floyd is blowing up much bigger than I even expected. He's already bigger than oscar outside the boxing world and he's inching on being a bigger boxer draw as well. He's definently living up to his own words on how his career would pan out. Floyd would not agree to lose on national television, it would hurt his image, whether its real or fake, He'll defeat the big show and people will laugh and wrestlign fans will become boxing fans. Its all in good fun. I'm just glad to see boxing at this level again.
yeah man! it's a beautiful thing to see floyd getting more exposure. this can only make his next fight that much bigger;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
HGH !!! haha .. I saw him on WWE tonight pretty funny .. I dunna do you think he really broke his nose ? I saw some news on it but I know WWE is big on Hyping things up just to get coverage..

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Floyd didn't get a very warm welcome. I think ya'll believe he is more popular than he really is.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Floyd didn't get a very warm welcome. I think ya'll believe he is more popular than he really is.
Exactly bro, is this suposed to make us take him seriously as a super star?, I think is ridiculous plus he's a terrible actor.
then again I suppose this was safer than cage fighting, I do hope that it pulls more fans to boxing some how..:dunno:
and don't go getting all heated up lance this is just a different view to keep the conversation interesting, you can't expect all of us to put Floyd on a pedestal and worship him like you do ok :)lol

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
it's all about the exposure gentlemen. he's being scene by a huge audience that watch the wrestling programs loyally. the only boxing personalities that would appear on another show like this are in fact the most known.

and, of course he didn't get a warm welcome. that's how you "say hello to the bad guy":cheeky4::laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Good point, I just hope it does'nt back fire and he looses more boxing fans, as we all well know he's not even too popular in his own back yard.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
i hear ya, hugo. i don't think that's likely being nobody takes the wwe seriously. well, i shouldn't say no one being they're actually some morons that actually think it's real:laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I just think he's wasting his time, when he should be preping for mega fights making mega money, a hell of a lot more than his getting for these events, unless that is, he's donating his services which would make it even more blatantly absurd...

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
i hear ya, hugo. i don't think that's likely being nobody takes the wwe seriously. well, i shouldn't say no one being they're actually some morons that actually think it's real:laugh:
And that's my point, most of the WWE fans can't be that bright, so why waste your time with that demographic, unless boxers start their matches with long instigating,and agitating speeches :laugh: from now on :laugh:

1 - 20 of 739 Posts