Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
LOLOLOLOL Now im getting fed up with Floyd aswell. Floyd get your ass to the gym and stop acting like a idiot, your a fighter and thats the only thing your good at. Your a bad actor, your bad on the mic but you can fight so please just stick to that since starting some fishing competition wont get you any more fans ffs! i really hope this is a joke tbh.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who said 10 mil? I'm sure he got a few mil at least though. A lot of those hillbillies have money.
The grand prize winner in a fishing competition doesnt even see a a mil. Stop trying to condone this. He should get his ass in the ring, instead of making himself look like a fool by wrestling, waving flags at car races, and appearing in fishing competitions!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes you're right. They are paying him at least 10mil to be a guest of honor at a hillbilly fishing competition.
The guy does everything but fight, and that's all he can do. Better enjoy the side shows while they last, because they won't much longer.
I wont be surprised if he participated in a ribbon cutting ceromony for a new Walmart or something!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
This is funny as hell to me. He'll be a guest judge at a cheerleading competition next. You guys forgot to mention him playing in the All Star celebrity basketball game and Dancing with the stars. He's having fun.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
He's getting a new boat and alifetime supply of spinner baits. I bet when he fights Oscar he's going to ahve Berkley Trilene on his trunks. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts