Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fair enough guys. I was thinking more on the lines if they had both fought when primed. I mean PBF is obviously in his prime and Kostya isnt.

I think floyd has too many great skills for kostya and would have danced around him. Judah was doing a number on kostya untill he got chinned. Mayweather has a good chin and wouldnt have been blasted by kostya. Too quick, too clever and all round better boxer.

· Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tommygunn said:
how do you no floyd has a good chin nobody has tested it.
have you seen the demarcus corley fight. I no corley isnt a huge hitter but he is no light hitter either. mayweather got wobbled early but kept his composure. I think Mayweather has a better chin than people give him credit for. Better than miguel cotto

· Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tommygunn said:
deMaracus is gayweathers cheif sparing partner, he knows his style beter than anybody. but your right he did get tagged from a guy who aint a ko artist i cant wait till the oscar fight floyds gettin smoked.
well his chin was tested though.

· Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
prettyboywho said:
Hey I with you. I dont think that Kostya should be in the ring with Shane either. But money talks. And there names are big.
i would love to see this fight happen but no i cant see it. I would take mosley UD.

· Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tommy going back to Floyds chin being tested he has been fit flush on the chops by plenty of good fighters. Judah landed a lovely strait that mayweather took brilliant and Demarcus corley landed plenty of hard shots. A fighter with no chin wouldnt be regarded by most as the number 1 pound 4 pound.

Its obvious hes the best.

· Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
tommygunn said:
none of those were ko punches. when a fighter gets hit and there in trouble is when you can judge. just like when hatton was hurt in the last round round against collazo.
He proved he can take a good shot. I cant wait for floyd to fight hoya. then his chin will be tested wont it. Come on Goldenboy. I see a big left hook geting in somwhere in that fight. Still floyd has a good chin hehe. Might take it well

· Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
White Tyson said:
Would you all agree with me when I say that Kostya Tszyu is, was and more than likely always will be the greatest Light Welterweight Professional Boxer of all time? :cool:
I think if Ricky Hatton can come through Castillo and then anouther mayjour name he will be ranked very close to the top for lightwelter. Although Julio Cesar Chavez was a great fighter.

In my opinion it would either be out of Hatton, Chavez or Tszyu.

· Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
tommygunn said:
chavez is my GOAT at 130lb but he was great at 135 and 140 to. :thumbsup:
Yes. :thumbsup: I like Chavez for the best ever at light welter but Haton hasnt retired yet has he. Anouther few majour fights and RETIRE. He could become the best ever for 140. In my opinion hes already the best fighter ever to come out of britain. Come on Ricky Fatton.

· Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
#1 lennox lewis.
#2 lloyd honeyghan.
#3 ricky hatton.[/QUOTE]

cool.

I have never realy been a huge fan of lennox. His styale just didnt realy catch me but he is obviously Britains best ever Heavyweight. Yes Lennox lewis is at the top of the british list but i am a huge fan of Hatton.

Frank Bruno is always in my list. Love that bloke lol. Big Frank.

Also like Nigel Benn, Chris Eubank and i spose love him or hate him naz has to be there somewhere.

· Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
tommygunn said:
if you read my post again you will see he's my GOAT at 130. :cool:
thats what i like about u mate you always back your words up. I see Hatton beating chavez at 140.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.